****OFFICIAL JETS VS TITANS GAME THREAD/FINDING OUR WAY****

playtowinthegame

Just now, ausman said:

Man, can’t stop 3rd and 21.  This team sucks ass.

How you don’t know a screen play is coming and stop it is beyond me. Like a field goal could literally win this game for them, and it’s clear that’s what they were setting up for 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

Off topic here, but @The Crusher or @Charlie Brown and whichever other mod sees this… how does @skeptable get away with the serial neg repping he’s famous here for? When I gat a notification that he’s reacted to a post I don’t even look, I know it’s a thumbs down.

I’m far from the first to call him out for it, but I’m done talking with him. He neg reps at least 10-15 people for every post he makes. The guy brings nothing positive to this place.

Honestly, this thread is littered with known trolls. 

We don't belong in the NFL. The commissioner should step in and do something at this point lol. Tennessee is getting ready to blow us out. We are non competitive. 

They should just cancel the rest of the Jets schedule and let them play during halftime of other games... like the PAL kids.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

This Jets franchise is so bad that my local CBS afil in Albany looks for any excuse not to carry them on Sunday and the local ESPN radio afil has stopped carrying their games altogether.  Sirius/XM is my only connection now unless I want to exchange spittle in a local bar.  Jets right now are not worth even that small but real risk.