Brady VS. Belichick... Juicy reality TV!

I completely disagree. Since leaving the Pats, Brady has become a lovable doofus off the field while remaining a killer on it. Belichick is the same humorless, sociopathic prick he’s always been. This is to say nothing of Pats fans, who are lower than pond scum. I hope Brady leaves Foxboro a smoldering crater.

Wtf is wrong with you. Brady a lovable doofus that made me sick.

He is scum a cheater and garbage

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 hour ago, Origen said:

Yeah it's nice to have a blissful afterglow to take the bite out of any other games meaning anything for once...

This is one of the biggest feelings I miss. When the non-tanking Jets win a 1 PM game it makes the rest of the football weekend so much more enjoyable. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

10 hours ago, dbatesman said:

I completely disagree. Since leaving the Pats, Brady has become a lovable doofus off the field while remaining a killer on it. Belichick is the same humorless, sociopathic prick he’s always been. This is to say nothing of Pats fans, who are lower than pond scum. I hope Brady leaves Foxboro a smoldering crater.

This

I used to hate Brady because we had the best QB to ever step on a football field playing in our favorite teams division for 20 years.

I hate Belichick because he’s a genuine piece of sh*t.

I have no problem with Brady continuing to succeed at the highest level while making BB look more and more like a fraud along the way.

Jets fans should stop being so salty about the guy and enjoy. We’ll never see another QB approach his level in our lifetimes. Maybe ever.

Anyone who would be legitimately surprised by him winning his 8th Super Bowl this year is in complete denial. Dude is approaching 45 and he’s still arguably the best QB in football.

• Upvote 2