Brady VS. Belichick... Juicy reality TV!

2 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

What a terrible decision to kick that field goal.

A career long? In the rain? With a bad leg? And your upside is you give Brady 1 minute to win the game? Made no sense

Well it was not short, it was 2 inches from doinking in so i see nothing wrong with it.

1 minute ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Incredible that TB won... I can't remember a more biased game in terms of refereeing in a long time.

It was so blatant. I should have turned it off but I got to the point where I really wanted Tampa to win and overcome the blatant biased referees. I don't get why the NFL favors the Pats. There are bigger markets out there. All those Pats fans are bandwagon fans. They'll just support the Steelers if the Pats become mediocore. 

Just now, Beerfish said:

Well it was not short, it was 2 inches from doinking in so i see noting wrong with it.

1) Distance impacts direction; when you have to overswing for power you sacrifice accuracy

2) Post hoc ergo propter hoc is a terrible way to evaluate decisions. Given all the factors that made a kick less likely to succeed, plus the reality that if you give Brady the ball back with a minute to go he probably gets the FG back even if you hit it, going for it on 4th down was the play.

• Upvote 1