We have ourselves a QB!

Reminds me of Josh Allen's rookie season. Some throws that make you say WTF was that, some throws that only a couple other QBs can make. Playing with a bad o-line and weapons and sometimes trying too hard to overcome it all on his own. If he keeps developing Jets fans have a lot to look forward to.

He reminds me of Geno Smith

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Thumb Down 33
  • WTF? 2
  • Haha 5

Geno Smith could hold Zachs jock strap!

I’m actually dead serious and not being a smart ass. Geno is still a backup in the league today so there’s hope for Zach. But both seem small on the field even though they’re not, both can run a bit even though it’s not their strong suit, both have cannon arms, both are terribly inaccurate, both take too long to process the field, and both have most of their success when the play breaks down.

• Thumb Down 23
  • WTF? 2

Just now, RevisIsland610 said:

Yup. He played well but missed 2 passes that would have sealed the deal. Im a big Wilson fan but he has to make those throws. 

The pick was fine.  Receiver slipped.  

The only one that bothered me was the incomplete on third down towards the end which stopped the clock.  I would rather he just fell down and kept the clock rolling.  Essentially, it gave them an extra timeout.

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

I’ve been a Jets fan for 40 years a$$hole, I’ve been on this forum and Jets insider for 20+ years. I’m entitled to my opinion just as much as you. Scroll by or debate it if you don’t like it.

I love the comparison, I see it. Pretty sure Zach would pay back his debts making him a better friend along with kid probably tells time better. Other than those two thing I remember thinking a lot “ if only” type stuff with Geno. Least Zach was watcheable today, compare to first three games that kind of  huge. 

• Upvote 1