GAME BALLS

Larz

2 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I just wished Williams would take it easy with celebrating stops on first down  

He's a guy playing for a career at this point. Just got cut from one of the worst teams in the league. Any impact he has is going to mean a lot to him. 

I like how emotional he is. I don't think it's over the top of gimmicky he seems to genuinely care. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Rhg1084 said:

Zach - had his coming out party, this kid is a beast

the Williams brothers - Q with 2 sacks and his brother made a ton of plays

Mosley - runs the defense , plays at an elite level 

Corey Davis - has been getting a lot of criticism for his play, stepped up in a big way against his former team 

I bet the thought of beating your brother pushes both these guys.  

Good to see them both playing well…..

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

He's a guy playing for a career at this point. Just got cut from one of the worst teams in the league. Any impact he has is going to mean a lot to him. 

I like how emotional he is. I don't think it's over the top of gimmicky he seems to genuinely care. 

Thing is he celebrates and then they convert a first down on the next play or 2

My first game since Covid at Met life and what a great experience.

Fans were awesome and hilarious. There was a father daughter pairing near us that shouted obscenities after every play in chorus...and I just kept thinking I hope when my boys get older they'll humor me at the stadium too!

Bonus was Zach going Rucker Park at Met Life and completing touchdowns we haven't even attempted in years. I thought taking the top off with those long range passes was what we needed to get the run going a bit later in the game too.