Seattle might be getting a gift here.  Garrapolo hurt, Lance in the game and 0 for 2.  A Seattle loss would be devastating for their season (and a big help to Jets draft position with Seattle's pick).

Patriots - Bucs tonight in the Brady-Belichick Cheating Scumbags Bowl.

• Upvote 1

Both Bridgewater and Garoppolo are out. Lock and Lance in.

The Steelers really need a hard reset. Think they'd be better shutting Ben down and seeing what Haskins can do. 

Kyler Murray and the Cardinals are legit.

Anyone counting on the Seahawks for a high pick is a fool. 

• Upvote 1

I am starting to wonder if Pittsburgh just goes completely in the tank and tries to get the Top QB in the draft. I hate Pittsburgh and those stupid effin towels so much.

• Upvote 2

NBC just showed the “highlights” of our game. They picked two plays- the Tannehill two yard pass to Batson to tie it and the missed Bullock FG. lmao **** off

• Upvote 4

I really have no clue who to cheer for tonight.  I despise both Brady and Bellichick.  I guess I'll just be happy with whoever loses.

The Giants got a big win today after being behind all game, might have saved Judge.

Miami need to make an offer for Watson, they are supposed to do something this year and they look awful.

Arizona look for real they crushed the Rams.

(Washingtons defense is killing me in FF)

Pittsburgh is going to be looking for a qb next year for sure Roeth is done.

KC Phily was a fun game.  I am very surprised at how Hurts has looked.  He looks very good overall this year.

• Upvote 2

Time for more fun rooting against NEP. It’s difficult rooting for Brady to win and then to see this guy gloat. I have nothing against the Bucs and I like Bowles but if he’s on the team I’m against them. 

• Upvote 1

The pre-game on this is just torturous.  I've already had to mute it on more than one occasion.  I absolutely want both Brady and Belichick to loose and look embarrassingly awful doing it, but I guess that's not really an option.

I guess if there must be a win, might as well be the Bucs, but hopefully completely in spite of Brady looking embarrassingly record-setting levels of awful on the field... like to the point that he's benched, or maybe even cut on the spot in the middle of the field, and as he walks off is never again seen in the NFL.

I think that's a totally reasonable request, right?

• Haha 1

Football night in America used to be my favorite football show. It has become absolutely unwatchable. They keep tinkering but Every change they make makes it even worse. I think I saw resulted for 6 games in between the Brady love fest and commercial after commercial after commercial.  And the game itself is unwatchable with Collins worth verbal diarrhea 

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, johnnysd said:

I am starting to wonder if Pittsburgh just goes completely in the tank and tries to get the Top QB in the draft. I hate Pittsburgh and those stupid effin towels so much.

I hate their rapist quarterback.

you got to root for Brady. not because you want to but because NE is in our Division.

i know were not going to the playoffs but wouldn't it be nice to not finish last? they lose tonight and were both tie at 1-3 with the dolphins. 

now that is doable. 

• Upvote 1

I like the Patriots short pass offense it’s esp good for a rookie Qb. I’d like to see us incorporate more of what they’re doing esp since like them we don’t have a good running game. Mac Jones runs it well but I’ll take Wilson over him because he has more talent. Both guys are impressive tough smart players. 

Just now, Rangers9 said:

I like the Patriots offense it’s esp good for a rookie Qb. I’d like to see us incorporate more of what they’re doing esp since like them we don’t have a good running game. Mac Jones runs it well but I’ll take Wilson over him because he has more talent. Both guys are impressive tough smart players. 

Here comes the next phantom PI call

7 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

4th and 3 and NEP has been completing almost all of their passes with over 1 minute left and instead BB tries a 56 yard FG in a heavy rain???

That was odd.

The Steelers were completely screwed on a blocked FG. A 10 point swing that would have changed the game at the half.

The officiating in this league is disgraceful. They dictate so many games without any consistency or quality. It's so bad.