Elijah Moore moving forward

8 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Where does he fit in?  He hasnt been playing the slot this year and with Crowder and berrios, he probably wont this year.

He has not been particularly effective lining up out wide so far.  Hes not taking snaps away from CD and Cole was pretty effective today.

How do you guys see him fitting in moving forward?

He is our #2 WR.

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The passing offense has struggled all year.  Once zach settles down and becomes more consistent, i think moore will start to shine.

Young qb, young wr, young play caller.  Its going to take a bit.

Agreed. The last 2 games we've seen improvements but it has been very inconsistent.

Moore's certainly looking like a JAG.  Might be okay, but from what I can tell, expecting him to be special seems unlikely. 

Seems pretty easy to cover. 

With that said, supposedely that Pitts wasn't good so far this season, and clearly had a break out day today.  Moore missed a bunch, so maybe he's just playing slow because he's thinking too much.

• Upvote 1

On 10/3/2021 at 9:10 PM, MR.GANGGREEN28 said:

Wilson’s development is more important than Moore’s or anyone else’s so if what we have now works for the kid I say keep it that way.

Jets have 0 passing yards in the first quarter of 5 games.  It's not working at all.

Try something that MIGHT. 

• Upvote 4

On 10/3/2021 at 9:05 PM, Joe W. Namath said:

Where does he fit in?  He hasnt been playing the slot this year and with Crowder and berrios, he probably wont this year.

He has not been particularly effective lining up out wide so far.  Hes not taking snaps away from CD and Cole was pretty effective today.

How do you guys see him fitting in moving forward?

"We couldn't believe how stupid the rest of the NFL was when they passed on you multiple times and you fell to us."

--Robert Saleh

SAR I

8 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Moore's certainly looking like a JAG.  Might be okay, but from what I can tell, expecting him to be special seems unlikely. 

Seems pretty easy to cover. 

With that said, supposedely that Pitts wasn't good so far this season, and clearly had a break out day today.  Moore missed a bunch, so maybe he's just playing slow because he's thinking too much.

I still have hope for Moore but. Carter is a jag I don't see the burst or break away speed to be anything more then a mediocre rotation back.

9 hours ago, undertow said:

I think Moore and Carter will be solid for us when we finally turn it around but I don't see either as elite....we need to continue drafting offensive playmakers next year preferably at the top of the draft.

Carter is a serviceable scatback

Moore is a homeless man’s Kerley

26 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Elijah Moore’s college film is exceptional.  This entire offense isn’t clicking.

Patience…

On the other hand, I don’t know why the defense stunk today…

Zero adjustments.  Not having Maye meant Pitts was able to make plays at will

The run defense not being good is alarming.  We’ve invested way too much into the front 7 for it to be pushed around by a mediocre at best OL

What's disturbing is our top WR's cant make a tough catch to save their lives, if its not perfectly thrown in their hands its not gonna complete. Then just watching our opponents make great catches on bad throws all over the field is a little disheartening. Zach has some fault here obviously but Im still waiting for 1 just 1 of our skill players to either break one or make a great play.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Albaniajet said:

Carter is a serviceable scatback

Moore is a homeless man’s Kerley

Carter is crap total crap. If someone breathes on him he either trips or falls. He can't cut worth a sh*t and is terrible once he hits a hole. Perine takes that job if he ever plays.

• Upvote 1