1-3 teams: Would you rather have our Roster or ...

3 or More Losses - Which Roster Would You Rather Have Than Ours?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these rosters would you take over the Jets?

Simple question. There are currently 11 NFL teams with at least 3 losses; if the Bucs beat the Patriots, there'll be 4. If you had the opportunity to swap our roster for those other teams', how many would you choose to make that switch?

To me, there are really only 3 or 4 potential choices there:

Minnesota (much better overall roster, but can you win the SB with Cousins?)

Indy (same as Minnesota, but do you trust Wentz?)

Jacksonville (how much more sure of Lawrence are you than Wilson?)

Philly (do you believe in Hurts?

None of the others are even a close question, to me. The QB situations are just too bad (Roethlisburger and Ryan are washed up, Goff and Tua aren't guys you want to ride with, Texans have nothing), the overall rosters aren't meaningfully better than ours (Jones has potential but that NYG roster is trash, Det, Hou, etc.), or both. 

• Upvote 1

i went with jax mainly because of lawrence.  it's not only him but jax has had a history of getting some really good players.  the jets, not so much.  but it does look like the jets have finally got some players that other teams would love to have starting with williams and wilson.

15 hours ago, Doggin94it said:

Simple question. There are currently 11 NFL teams with at least 3 losses; if the Bucs beat the Patriots, there'll be 4. If you had the opportunity to swap our roster for those other teams', how many would you choose to make that switch?

To me, there are really only 3 or 4 potential choices there:

Minnesota (much better overall roster, but can you win the SB with Cousins?)

Indy (same as Minnesota, but do you trust Wentz?)

Jacksonville (how much more sure of Lawrence are you than Wilson?)

Philly (do you believe in Hurts?

None of the others are even a close question, to me. The QB situations are just too bad (Roethlisburger and Ryan are washed up, Goff and Tua aren't guys you want to ride with, Texans have nothing), the overall rosters aren't meaningfully better than ours (Jones has potential but that NYG roster is trash, Det, Hou, etc.), or both. 

I'll take Kansas City or Buffalo. 

• Haha 2

Cousins is only 33... I assumed he was closer to 40. Minny is the only roster I would take.

Aside from Minny, I’ll stay with the Jets. Some of these situations are better but not because of the roster. NE, Pitt and Indy are better situations because of the CS. Our coaching staff is unproven.

Of that list, I think only Houston and Miami should be in despair. Well which ever one Watson doesn’t play for next year.

Aside from those two teams, each of those teams has hope.

Yesterday I got down voted  for a lame post to Shuler. I apologized. Had a bad week and was high. Got made because everybody wanted to fire everybody a week ago. Now we have a soon to be elite QB, and a great young roster. Knee jerk reactions turned Gene into a jerk. Sorry. And I deserved the downvotes.