SNY post game

tfine

12 hours ago, bostonmajet said:

Funny, the Pats lost last night and have the same record as the Jets. In fact, the only team they beat was the 'lowly Jets'. Last week, all they could talk about is what a dumpster fire the Jets are. Now, being 1-3 and only beating the Jets, they are a playoff caliber team and a HOF QB. This is what they are saying about a team that just lost last night - and it is because BB decided to not go for it with 4th and 3. Mac Jones is the future :-)

The Jets media has the opposite attitude; Jets sneak out a win in OT and they are still crap. 

Pats 1-3; with a very good/great defensive secondary and a very experienced OC; only team beat is a 1-3 team; only win against a dumpster fire in the 2nd week - playoff bound

Jets 1-3; beat a 2-1 team and they are dumpster fire. Got to love it.

In reality, I only watch the post game show to get the interviews with the Jets - which btw, were great. Yeah, we won, but we have a lot of work to do. I got those Sacks and Tackles because DL did their job. I love hearing that.

This is so true. The Pats are 1-3 on their way to 20-0 and another title. The Jets are 1-3 and on their way to 0-17 and the first overall pick.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Pichula said:

It was moronic, had to turn it off. Total clown show 

this team hasn’t won a game in two years (that we wanted to win) and the QB rises from the ashes like a Phoenix to make the most explosive plays we’ve seen maybe ever as Jets fans and they start talking about the way the defense defended screens 

it’s like these people have two realities. The slobber mahomes and the chiefs for being explosive abs making plays off script but when but when we do it it’s “not offense”  

Bart Scott hit his literal peak in the “can’t wait” interview

i literally (not figuratively) change the channel or mute it as soon as his dopey ass comes on.

he thinks he’s articulate- maybe he is for a linebacker with a low IQ, but he is a difficult listen.

my god

that’s how it is nowadays tho- 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

I’ve been listening to WFAN for the past two hours and they haven’t even mentioned the Jets. Meanwhile Moose and Maggie are talking up Daniel Jones like he’s the second coming of Tom Brady. We Jet fans have to face it. Win or lose we’re irrelevant.

You can always dream.

It only takes a playoff team somewhere down the line to start to change things around.

• Upvote 1

On 10/4/2021 at 11:49 AM, long time suffering Jets f said:

I’ve been listening to WFAN for the past two hours and they haven’t even mentioned the Jets. Meanwhile Moose and Maggie are talking up Daniel Jones like he’s the second coming of Tom Brady. We Jet fans have to face it. Win or lose we’re irrelevant.

I think only their families listen to that show.  They have no influence on whether a team is relevant or not.

• Upvote 1