Jump to content

Urban Meyer caught cheating on his wife, issue apology to team


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

are we sure that's not Lawrence?

So maybe 15 years ago I was out with a group of friends including a buddy of mine who was notorious for cheating on his wife.  This was before social media really blew up and before smart phones becam

Damn, I'm hanging out in the wrong bars.  Where are the ones where cute young chicks enjoy the company of old PsOS like Coach Meyer and me?

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Things going well in Jacksonville 

Lawsuit to soon follow.

Judge: So miss you say you were sexually harrased?

Cute chic: Yes your honor. Here is the video of his finger going up my butt.

Judge: Hmm, So Mr. Myer how do you plead?

Myer: Your honor I'm innocent. She had her jeans ON!

 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Lawsuit to soon follow.

Judge: So miss you say you were sexually harrased?

Cute chic: Yes your honor. Here is the vidoe of his finger going up my butt.

Judge: Hmm, So Mr. Myer how do you plead?

Myer: Your honor I'm innocent. She had her jeans ON!

Meyer: "And Your Honor?  May I note for the court that I had a finger cot on the aforementioned digit.   And from the expert medical advice I have sought, a latex barrier negates any possibility of impropriety or cheating on one's spouse".

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

What the ****?

Urban Meyer being a philandering octogenarian does not excuse this young ladies gold digging ways. 

Lest you think this hot 24 year was caught up in that Urb sex appeal of her own volition.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

I was in Miami a few months ago.  We go into a club, first thing I see when we walk in?  This dude straight finger banging some chick, at the bar, not discreet at all, like straight up under dress and she's having an orgasm, finishes the move off by throwing his elbows on the bar, licks every finger and orders a drink.  After that moment in my life, an over the jeans oil check seems, well, PG.  

Was he wearing a name tag that said NY Mick?

Link to post
Share on other sites

For the record I didn't watch the vid carefully first go around and missed the part where he was signing the alphabet near her anus.

Makes him look worse for sure I thought she was just giving him a g- rated lap dance.

Oh well...  they both suck.

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pac said:

For the record I didn't watch the vid carefully first go around and missed the part where he was signing the alphabet near her anus.

Makes him look worse for sure I thought she was just giving him a g- rated lap dance.

Oh well...  they both suck.

 

"Signing the alphabet"?  Meyer looked like he was checking her for burrowed weevils. 

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

So maybe 15 years ago I was out with a group of friends including a buddy of mine who was notorious for cheating on his wife.  This was before social media really blew up and before smart phones became uber popular.  Back then you could go out and not have to worry about a lot of people taking pictures and video etc with their phones.

However, the local paper, the Indy Star, had this section online called "Party Crashers" where they would go out on the weekends and take pictures of everyone at the popular bars, restaurants, clubs etc. and post them to their website. 

So we are out this night, my buddy is drunk off his ass and hitting on some chick at the bar.  Party Crashers come in and they're taking pictures of everyone at the place when they roll up to my buddy hanging out with this chick.  I'm across the bar watching this go down as my buddy drunkingly poses for a bunch of pics with the girl.  

I go over to him and ask him what he was doing and the dumb ass says  "don't worry about it, I gave them a fake name".  Which of course isn't gonna help sh!t if his wife sees these pics of him up all over this rando.

My "bro" instincts immediately kick in and I rush over to the dude taking all the pictures.  I demand that he show me the camera and scroll back until I can find all of the pics he took of my buddy and then I force him to delete the pics and empty them from the "trash bin" on his camera.

Long story short, Urban Meyer needs better friends.

 

definitely a bro move for a dueshbag bro

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JiFapono said:

I was in Miami a few months ago.  We go into a club, first thing I see when we walk in?  This dude straight finger banging some chick, at the bar, not discreet at all, like straight up under dress and she's having an orgasm, finishes the move off by throwing his elbows on the bar, licks every finger and orders a drink.  After that moment in my life, an over the jeans oil check seems, well, PG.  

Mac's Club Deuce?

Link to post
Share on other sites

ESPN panel calling for UM to be fired for being a moron who hired a racist Trainer, brought in Tebow as a stunt, opening h about COVID and now this

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Ratchet, in Wynwood.  It was shocking and appalling and I couldnt stop looking. 

I can't imagine a chick just letting that happen in such a setting.   Was she in any way cute?  

Also, I'm appalled that you did not even offer the gent a cocktail napkin to aid in his "refreshing".   I always keep a supply of pre-packaged, moist towelettes on hand for just such occasions.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

It was dark but she definitely wasnt ugly.  He was very handsome, so I was intimidated or I would have offered because I carry hand sanitizer as well. 

 

I just for real showed my wife the Meyer videos and your post.  I got a look that would kill.  First, she said the mini-colonoscopy Meyer performed on that chick should result in a divorce.  And a "cutting of the balls" concurrently.

After she read your story, all I got was a "uchh" and "what's wrong with you all on that site?"  lol

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I just for real showed my wife the Meyer videos and your post.  I got a look that would kill.  First, she said the mini-colonoscopy Meyer performed on that chick should result in a divorce.  And a "cutting of the balls" concurrently.

After she read your story, all I got was a "uchh" and "what's wrong with you all on that site?"  lol

That's hilarious but what did I do?  lol  It's not like I asked to see that sh*t, it wasnt a strip club or a brothel.  It was a nightclub, my wife was there, I didnt even want to go, I hate nightclubs, much more a bar/live music kinda guy.  I said I was disgusted and appalled.  lol  

 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JiFapono said:

That's hilarious but what did I do?  lol  It's not like I asked to see that sh*t, it wasnt a strip club or a brothel.  It was a nightclub, my wife was there, I didnt even want to go, I hate nightclubs, much more a live bar/live music kinda guy.  I said I was disgusted and appalled.  lol  

 

LMFAO!  She wasn't directing the disdainful "ucchhh" at you.  Just at Meyer and the chick who she called a "putana". 

I hate nightclub's, too.   But if that's what goes on now?  Once Covid is done, I might start going.  

 

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I have been non-stop lol'ing at this thread but this sh*t is true dude, it dominated the conversation for the rest of the weekend. 

I kept saying, homeboy gets to brag to all his boys about this but what does she do?  lmfao  Does she tell her girlfriends or does that one stay with you forever? 

What if they get married and that was a first date?  15 years later....so mom and dad, how did you guys meet and what was your first date?  

Or what if she shows up to the office the next day and one of her co-workers were like, hey girl, saw you at Ratchet Friday night!  lmfao

Needless to say, we had a lot of fun with that one.

No joke, these had me sitting here laughing like a lunatic.  I keep picturing the kids and the grandparents listening to the first date story in horror.  The co-workers asking if the guy was well manicured.

Dude, you and this thread made my day.  I miss these kinds of threads here and on JI which would become an all day event.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Pac said:

Urban Meyer being a philandering octogenarian does not excuse this young ladies gold digging ways. 

Lest you think this hot 24 year was caught up in that Urb sex appeal of her own volition.

I was confused as to what Rochester sex act is performed by a woman touching your inner knee with her thigh

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...