Urban Meyer caught cheating on his wife, issue apology to team

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

are we sure that's not Lawrence?

So maybe 15 years ago I was out with a group of friends including a buddy of mine who was notorious for cheating on his wife.  This was before social media really blew up and before smart phones becam

Damn, I'm hanging out in the wrong bars.  Where are the ones where cute young chicks enjoy the company of old PsOS like Coach Meyer and me?

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, flgreen said:

It's interesting that the media, and fans of other teams are so out raged about Urban getting a lap dance.

Yet no one is upset that back in the day "Lil Bill" was giving an employee of the Jets, who was married, "Sharon" I think her name was, shoe boxes full of money.  LOL

Some how I doubt that will be mentioned when "Ll Bill" is inducted into the HOF.

IMO the only story here is he didn't fly home with the team.

100%  Plenty of Head Coaches have done much worse and while he's embarrassed that it's on film, he really didnt do anything wrong.  His wife is cool with it.  So people can judge all they want, I guess but it is all about the fact he didnt fly home after starting 0-4 and the optics of him out partying instead of being with his team flies against everything he talks about to the team/public, etc. 

I am hearing and I dont know how valid this is to be real but there is a feeling that Tony Kahn, who arguably is running the Jags and a spoiled brat, is furious and does want to fire him but the mature adults in the room talked him out of it.  So this could still be fluid but I think if they were to go beat the Titans this week, all is good in the hood. 

• Upvote 3
3 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Seems like folks are clammoring to find out the name of Meyer's bar buddy.

WHO IS THE GIRL RUMOURED TO BE IN THE URBAN MEYER VIDEO?

Rumour has it that the mystery girl at the bar could be Cayman Nebraska.

If you look closely at the ‘second’ Urban Meyer video, you’ll see that the footage is actually a recording of a Snapchat video. Look even closer and you’ll see the name ‘Cayman Nebraska’. Given the fact that the video caption is in first person, it’s led many to believe that Nebraska could be the one in the viral video.

If the alleged girl is, in fact, Cayman, it looks as though her Instagram is now on private and her Twitter and LinkedIn profiles are no longer available.

According to her IG bio, Nebraska is an Ohio State Alumni and, as per this source, Cayman works for a media group.

Diving a little deeper, it’s clear that Cayman and Urban Meyer have possibly met before, judging by a June Facebook post uploaded by the media group.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/10/05/rumours-who-is-the-girl-in-urban-meyers-viral-video/

The post reads: “Huge Thanks to these 2 legends for letting us crash their restaurant for a photoshoot last week with @thomasmartin_team and thanks to @caymannebraska for running the show! @newhorizonmg @urban.chophouse”

The Urban Chophouse is affiliated with Urban Meyer.

At the time of publishing, we can’t be 100% sure who the mystery girl in the video is – this is merely speculation.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/10/05/rumours-who-is-the-girl-in-urban-meyers-viral-video/

@newhor,-izonmg. Lolz

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

Look if Meyer is dysfunctional as some reports are saying yelling at people blaming others for his teams bad record etc totally not relating to players or the front office then Khan will get rid of him and soon. Not sure these reports are accurate. Probably Tebow knows the story he was with the team until recently but he’s probably loyal to Urban and it’s the kind of guy he is. 

Urban Gase

• Haha 1

When I cheat on my wife I ALWAYS catch the company flight home, and I make sure to keep my business off the social media. 

Still married.  Still employed. Everybody’s happy. 

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

Cool move by Urban. If I ever get caught cheating on the wife, I'm going to state it was a "team building exercise"

Should go over well

Well if you can put as much money in her bank account as Urban puts in his wife's, it might.  :) 

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, varjet said:

Meyer likely has a contract that resembles 4 years at $10mm/year.  That is an upsize to what Rhule signed, and Meyer was better in college.   Could be longer.

Khan is not eating $40mm to Urban Meyer.  They are trying to find their way out of this.   This can backfire on employers.  For example, NBC fired Billy Bush for his Trump video and tried to get out of paying him.  They lost.  I think Matt Lauer also ended up recovering some pay because everyone knew. 

So my guess is that the lawyers send him a strongly worded letter and put him on notice.  If Urban wants to earn his money going forward, he is going to have to live like a monk and fly straight.  He may choose to take a payout and have fun.  That is what I might do.  I don’t think Urban expected to take an NFL job and become a monk. 

Is he known to be a partier?  I thought he was very religious and toe the line. 

9 hours ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

This is not open for interpretation. Diddling a women who is not your wife is cheating. The only exception is if there is explicit consent from your wife to diddle other women. Do you think you would be so understanding if a man was diddling your wife at a bar?

Wouldn’t it be her Doing the diddling .?

12 hours ago, juxsta said:

At this point he’s begging to be fired right? 

If that quote is accurate then he really is begging for a termination.  This is bizarre behavior even for Urban.   

Remember when the idiots were suggesting that Trevor Lawrence wouldn't play for such a dysfunctional organization as the Jets?  My problem with Urban Meyer is his total lack of discretion.  He should know better.

17 hours ago, flgreen said:

It's interesting that the media, and fans of other teams are so out raged about Urban getting a lap dance.

Is anybody outside of the media outraged by what happened--outside of Meyer's family and personal circle? 

The only reason this has been a story for more than a couple days is because the Jags are doing so poorly with supposed generational talent and Meyer's college success. A losing team easily becomes a media punching bag. This is like Rex and the foot thing. Everybody had a good laugh about it but it lingered as a story because the media kept talking about it. Here the sports media has whipped it up so much on a winless team that Meyer and the organization felt they had to feed into it by responding publicly. Compare this to the time the photos of Jerry Jones groping some gals in a restroom where coke was fairly obviously used before the camera came out. The Cowboys went 12-4 that year and it died as a story quickly. Winning changes things.

• Upvote 1

the man was fooling around on his wife. who cares this isnt the story 

this is...

to me this so called cheating thing is the straw that broke the Camels back.

• Upvote 3
16 hours ago, batman10023 said:

Wouldn’t it be her Doing the diddling .?

Apparently some on here are comfortable with their wife handling some random guy's schlong at the bar. Though the pants though. Are jeans less cheating than a thin layer of gaberdine? 

On further review.  While I personally don't like Meyer and I'm not upset he was outed.  Lost in the story is the ability of people to have a level of normal privacy without their every move being subject to the social media morality police. 

He wasn't doing anything illegal.  Who are these jerks who feel it's their right to out everyone publicly?  I'm not sure that isn't the bigger issue and not many are talking about it. 

I would have had a lot more respect for Meyer if instead of appoligizing he just said, what I do during my time off is my business.  If someone with a phone wants to make my private life public that's on them.  Pound salt bitches.  

The reality is no one really cares or is hurt if this bum screws around on his wife.  The problem is he was cought.  How he was cought may be a much bigger problem and it says something about our society.   I was alive during the Soviet Union, The culturial revolution and the East German secret police.  Children were encouraged to out their parents for minor offenses against the people.  They were often tortured and locked up for a very long time.  

I'm an unabashed liberal and I love that a holy roller like Meyer was outed.  But I also think outing him is ultimately a bigger danger to our society than my pleasure at seeing this hypocrite outed. 

This may go against some of what I said ealier but the piling on has made me realize that this obsession with outing people publicly is way worse than what Meyer actually di. 

3 minutes ago, Biggs said:

On further review.  While I personally don't like Meyer and I'm not upset he was outed.  Lost in the story is the ability of people to have a level of normal privacy without their every move being subject to the social media morality police. 

He wasn't doing anything illegal.  Who are these jerks who feel it's their right to out everyone publicly?  I'm not sure that isn't the bigger issue and not many are talking about it. 

I would have had a lot more respect for Meyer if instead of appoligizing he just said, what I do during my time off is my business.  If someone with a phone wants to make my private life public that's on them.  Pound salt bitches.  

The reality is no one really cares or is hurt if this bum screws around on his wife.  The problem is he was cought.  How he was cought may be a much bigger problem and it says something about our society.   I was alive during the Soviet Union, The culturial revolution and the East German secret police.  Children were encouraged to out their parents for minor offenses against the people.  They were often tortured and locked up for a very long time.  

I'm an unabashed liberal and I love that a holy roller like Meyer was outed.  But I also think outing him is ultimately a bigger danger to our society than my pleasure at seeing this hypocrite outed. 

This may go against some of what I said ealier but the piling on has made me realize that this obsession with outing people publicly is way worse than what Meyer actually di. 

Meh.  Making millions as a public figure has its costs.

• Upvote 2
10 minutes ago, Biggs said:

The reality is no one really cares or is hurt if this bum screws around on his wife.  The problem is he was caught.  How he was caught may be a much bigger problem and it says something about our society.   I was alive during the Soviet Union, The cultural revolution and the East German secret police.  Children were encouraged to out their parents for minor offenses against the people.  They were often tortured and locked up for a very long time.  

This may go against some of what I said ealier but the piling on has made me realize that this obsession with outing people publicly is way worse than what Meyer actually did. 

When literally every person has a high definition camera in their pocket, and internet access, there is no privacy.

11 minutes ago, Biggs said:

There's a big difference between doing something in private behind closed doors ,then being caught or outed by someone than literally taking selfies and grabbing ass in public view for all to see. 

True, he may have even been given the green light by his wife to live his best life for all we know but its not really a good idea to party like its 1999 right after the professional sports team that your responsible for just lost their 4th game in a row with said generational talent at the helm. 

1 hour ago, chirorob said:

When literally every person has a high definition camera in their pocket, and internet access, there is no privacy.

It's not really a privacy issue.  It's more of an issue of people taking these pictures and putting them on the internet because they are loathsome POS.   

In a free society people make choices.  Just saying the people who took the pics and put them on the internet are way worse.  They should be tar and feathered, put in stockades for a week with a sign on them that says, I out people because privacy isn't a thing anymore. 

Privacy should be a thing even with every a$$hole in the universe having a high def phone in their pocket.  There is no reason we can't have technology and some basic unwritten rules in a civil society.  And I use civil loosely.  

1 hour ago, juxsta said:

There's a big difference between doing something in private behind closed doors ,then being caught or outed by someone than literally taking selfies and grabbing ass in public view for all to see. 

True, he may have even been given the green light by his wife to live his best life for all we know but its not really a good idea to party like its 1999 right after the professional sports team that your responsible for just lost their 4th game in a row with said generational talent at the helm. 

I agree he's a idiot who got cought.  Just saying the people who put this on the internet are way worse and they should be called on it. 

• Upvote 1

I’m laughing my butt off at all of the little gossipy women wringing their hands in this thread over something that’s none of their business.

How about acting like men, and minding your business instead of cackling to each other like you’re sitting amongst a group of grannies in a sewing circle?

It’s sad to see, but I guess the neutering of the male species has spread to football forums.