Urban Meyer caught cheating on his wife, issue apology to team

Rhg1084

1 hour ago, New York Mick said:

Why is this such a big deal? They’re talking about him losing the locker room or him resigning. Did I miss something?

In this day and age what Meyer did shows a complete lack of awareness, professionalism, and commitment. No one cares that he shoved his finger up a girls ass, they care that he was dumb enough to do it in public and embarrass his team. Guy has zero situational awareness and is a horrible leader. 

5 minutes ago, Pichula said:

In this day and age what Meyer did shows a complete lack of awareness, professionalism, and commitment. No one cares that he shoved his finger up a girls ass, they care that he was dumb enough to do it in public and embarrass his team. Guy has zero situational awareness and is a horrible leader. 

They also care that after a game he didn't get on the team flight, but stayed behind to go to his restaurant and hit on 25 year olds.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Pichula said:

I liked him more after he did it, I guess I’m old. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gramsci said:

Can you imagine if Saleh was fingering 20 year olds in public after a loss, with an 0-4 record? 

Meyer is insane. 

I wouldn’t care. He’s rich and famous, all of them do it. Meyer just got caught on camera. It’s between him and his wife. Is he supposed to sit in a dark corner and cry instead? We always had players and coaches come into the stripclub from both teams after a win or loss and before the game. The same with UFC fighters. Are coaches not allowed to go out and have fun because they’re older? When the players do it no one cares. 

• 3 weeks later...