Matt Amendola... Whose job it is to kick ass!

56 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Yes the brother of one Danny Amendola who happens to be Kay Adams from GMFB's boyfriend. Their father was the defensive coordinator for a rival high School football team, and they beat the living snot out of each other everyday.

Sounds like brothers right? They have an older brother named Willie but from what I just read Matt got the best of them most of the time. Yep that's our diesel kicker!

I'm still radiating in the afterglow of yesterday's tough win. Just figured I'd throw something out there to chew on.

Most importantly JD and Saleh aren't full of BS. These guys mean what they say. You go and get a kicker from a football family who fought his older brothers everyday? Yeah I'll take that.

As I've said in a few other posts, yesterday was an ugly win. The point was nobody caved in or gave up. The rich guys fought right alongside the no name young guys. They fought with conviction. No quit. If this is the type of character that our GM and HC are building this team with, I feel we're pointed in the right direction.

I'd like to give a few shout outs to the unsung heroes from yesterday's game. Braxton Berrios, A.V.T., Quincy Williams, Matt Amendola who will kick your ass lol! Sheldon Rankins, Zach Wilson, CJ Mosley, Franklin Myers, both Michael Carters and Bryce Hall.

Thanks fellas!!! I'm glad I stuck around.

Now go get those bitch birds in London! Don't forget the T.P.

I already started tailgating!

J-E-T-S... Jets, Jets, Jets!

? look all i know is he almsot missed that easy ass kick. I think he was excited

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

No, this one hosts a morning football show, used to be a naturally adorable girl next door, but now tries too hard to be a Kardashian. 

SAR I

It's hard to find pictures of her but I think she has big feet!? Big ass, goofy feet!!!

Yuck I don't care how pretty she is, I don't want no chick having some size 13s hanging off the foot of my bed! LMFAO!!

7 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

It's hard to find pictures of her but I think she has big feet!? Big ass, goofy feet!!!

Yuck I don't care how pretty she is, I don't want no chick having some size 13s hanging off the foot of my bed! LMFAO!!

I'm letting you slide on the Ammendola/Amendola thing.  But even mildly disparaging comments directed at the comely Kay I will not abide.

Looking through images of Kay, I don't see her feet being remotely huge.  Even in this shot of her in boots, they look pretty normal to me.   And, if offered, Kay is welcome to wrap those things around my back at her pleasure.

kay-1209.jpg

6 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Looking through images of Kay, I don't see her feet being remotely huge.  Even in this shot of her in boots, they look pretty normal to me.

One more older shot with Kay's feet.  At least to my eyes, they look normal and proportioned to her body.

6 hours ago, doitny said:

she has size 7 feet

All this talk about womens' feet.  What, did the Jets hire Rex again?

• Haha 1