Maye facing DUI charges from February arrest

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There’s a super computer in your pocket and it sends messages into space that make cars appear very quickly which will take you anywhere and it costs almost nothing…

My bad, corrected thread title. I’ve been drinking, but I swear my car is in the garage.

Posted Images

• Untouchable changed the title to Maye facing DUI charges from February arrest
22 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

There’s a super computer in your pocket and it sends messages into space which makes cars appear very quickly that will take you anywhere and it costs almost nothing…

They can bring you food too!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
7 minutes ago, section314 said:

Leaving the scene of an accident is the big one.

Agreed. Really really disappointing has seemed like a pretty smart dude when I've heard him speak on post game live. 

Several awful judgement calls here. 

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, ryu79 said:

Agreed. Really really disappointing has seemed like a pretty smart dude when I've heard him speak on post game live. 

Several awful judgement calls here. 

Humans make mistakes....

Lets figure out all the details.....

• Upvote 4
20 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Uh oh Marcus.  You shoulda grabbed the cash when you had the chance. 

I wonder what his Dbag agents witty response on Twitter is going to be to this…

• Upvote 3
7 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Humans make mistakes....

Lets figure out all the details.....

Yes, often it's what we do when we make a mistake that reflects our character. 

• Upvote 1

I realize he's not Jamaal Adams and that in itself is reason to think the guy is a good guy.  But he has not been this angel some make him out to be.  And he's not that good.  Again, JD has played this situation really well.  No need to overpay for this dude.

• Upvote 3

Been meaning to start a thread but guess can post here.  As professional as he has been with regards to his contract and this team (and i respect that) I think it’s time to move on.  He doesn’t seem to want to be here and goes through the motions.  No reason to pay $$ to this guy at all. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, AlexVanDyke said:

Been meaning to start a thread but guess can post here.  As professional as he has been with regards to his contract and this team (and i respect that) I think it’s time to move on.  He doesn’t seem to want to be here and goes through the motions.  No reason to pay $$ to this guy at all. 

Well now we know WHY he has been nothing but professional and towing the line with the team. Didnt want to shine uneccesary light on himself I bet. 

His ass was probably hoping he could make this go away quietly. 

• Upvote 2