CJ Mosley anecdote

ryu79

1 hour ago, ryu79 said:

I thought this was really cool. For once, the guy you are paying the most is actually making a significant contribution.

Anyone else notice how this press conference switched locations and kept going as if it never happened? This plus we won yesterday.. glitch in the matrix? @Hackenberg - Banned @Villain_The Foe

So you are saying that the group of amateur football coaches on this board that wanted to get rid of him for a bag of potatoes because hasn’t played and “he doesn’t fit our system” aren’t worth listening to? That’s new and shocking information.

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, docdhc said:

This is one of many reasons to love this coach. He doesn’t let his ego get in the way of what’s good for the team and make it about himself. Mosley made a good call and he was secure enough to give him credit for it. 

Well, we'll see if he now changes and allows CJ to make some adjustments.  That would tell me he doesn't have an ego.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’d say you pay for what you get but since this may be the first time it’s ever happen for the Jets  I’m at a loss. All I can say is I’m a huge CJ Mosley  fan. If you didn’t watch that film this summer about him at home with his family try to find it. Guy is worth rooting for. 

Comes from a good home.......I already believed in him but after watching that piece on Mosley I had no doubt he was coming for revenge this season! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, carlito1171 said:

Comes from a good home.......I already believed in him but after watching that piece on Mosley I had no doubt he was coming for revenge this season! 

Yeah, was one of the most honest clips I’ve seen in regards to a player. His Dad was as if not more all in than he was, so nice to see. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

7 hours ago, k-met57 said:

So you are saying that the group of amateur football coaches on this board that wanted to get rid of him for a bag of potatoes because hasn’t played and “he doesn’t fit our system” aren’t worth listening to? That’s new and shocking information.

Good call!!!  I'm with you, and definitely rolled my eyes when I read several Jets fans who think they know a lot call for CJ to be traded for nothing.  The defense needs this guy more than they needed Carl Lawson.  He is the QB of the defense, and he makes so many plays.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

Love that story!  Reminds of my bball days, when I'd take a 3 that maybe wasnt the best look and out rhythm of the play.  You can hear the coaches screaming your name and yelling at you to run the play and then it goes in and you get a clap and atta boy! lol

2 hours ago, Alka said:

Good call!!!  I'm with you, and definitely rolled my eyes when I read several Jets fans who think they know a lot call for CJ to be traded for nothing.  The defense needs this guy more than they needed Carl Lawson.  He is the QB of the defense, and he makes so many plays.  

You are right. Lawson may be a terror as an Edge rusher, but we are better off having JFM and Huff on the edge with CJM at MLB, then JFM and Lawson at the Edge and whoever the backup at MLB would be who I do not even know.

8 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I’d say you pay for what you get but since this may be the first time it’s ever happen for the Jets  I’m at a loss. All I can say is I’m a huge CJ Mosley  fan. If you didn’t watch that film this summer about him at home with his family try to find it. Guy is worth rooting for. 

I like the end of that episode with his dad showing off his stuff and then brings you down to the gym. "This is where he's been!"

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, freestater said:

I like the end of that episode with his dad showing off his stuff and then brings you down to the gym. "This is where he's been!"

I know, dude buys his family a house with his big NFL money and his Dad sequesters him to the basement until he rehabs and plays again. Haha, plus I now believe he really did take the covid year off for his family, well Adam Gase maybe too! Love this kid!

Watching all the videos of the team celebrating after the win I noticed CJ was seemingly one of the wildest celebrators.  It got me thinking, he’s been here for 2 years and this is the first time he’s experienced a win while on the field.  

I think we’re lucky to have him and hope he’s here a long time.

• Upvote 3

Dear CJ,

I am sorry for the horrible things I have said about you over the past year.  I am an ________.  I questioned your passion and your loyalty, however I was terribly in the wrong.  Please find it in your heart to forgive me.  

Love Always,                                    

Mark78

• Upvote 1