Nick Mangold on the Butt Fumble ... worth the watch

48 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

There you go.  @SAR I - Nick Mangold debunks your take on "the incident."

mooresfault.jpg

If Moore holds his block, the incident never happens.  Wilfork de-cleated him and threw him into his quarterback, the man that Moore was supposed to protect.

Look at the photo.  Moore is airborne and being thrown back before Sanchez contacted him.  Nick needs to stick to barbeque sauce.

SAR I

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 4
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SAR I said:

mooresfault.jpg

If Moore holds his block, the incident never happens.  Wilfork de-cleated him and threw him into his quarterback, the man that Moore was supposed to protect.

Look at the photo.  Moore is airborne and being thrown back before Sanchez contacted him.  Nick needs to stick to barbeque sauce.

SAR I

Photo shows Brandon Moore has one foot on the ground, the other being disrupted by the RT foot. The only reason he appears off-balance is because there is a Mexican under his ass.

Photo shows Sanchez under Moore, so how are you concluding any of the bold from this photo?

Don’t answer. 

07F145AC-5511-428F-9DFA-0A1125228756.jpeg

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Warfish said:

This is the closest I can show to the actual moment of first impact. 

Moore is standing strait up, with his upper body forward of his lower body engaged in the block, on the fronts of his feet (not his heels), with Wilfork at that moment held off.  The momentum of Sanchez running right into his lower back and down is what took our Moore's legs, allowing Wilfork to blow him backwards from that point on.

The buttfumble was 100% Mark Sanchez.

Buttfumble.jpg.8334bafc7333fb7d21c3e02381dcbe5a.jpg

Agree. Sanchez panicked after he picked up the ball and turned to run up field blindly. All he had to do was open his eyes and fall to the ground to the right of Moore.

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

mooresfault.jpg

SAR I

This photo is too late.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Warfish said:

This is the closest I can show to the actual moment of first impact. 

Moore is standing strait up, with his upper body forward of his lower body engaged in the block, on the fronts of his feet (not his heels), with Wilfork at that moment held off.  The momentum of Sanchez running right into his lower back and down is what took our Moore's legs, allowing Wilfork to blow him backwards from that point on.

The buttfumble was 100% Mark Sanchez.

Buttfumble.jpg.8334bafc7333fb7d21c3e02381dcbe5a.jpg

Follow the science!!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

mooresfault.jpg

SAR I

Damn wilfork looks like he’s pushing a child ????????

• Post of the Week 1

5 hours ago, ZachEY said:

This photo is too late.

200.gif

Watch the video.  Moore is rag dolled, hoisted, and thrown right into Sanchez.  Moore is airborne and being tossed laterally before Sanchez arrives.  Horrible missed assignment.  Gets his QB killed. 

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 7
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

200.gif

Watch the video.  Moore is rag dolled, hoisted, and thrown right into Sanchez.  Moore is airborne and being tossed laterally before Sanchez arrives.  Horrible missed assignment.  Gets his QB killed. 

SAR I

idk if the intention is to be funny or just to troll. either way it's a failure

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

200.gif

SAR I

You're like a cult member sometimes.  So committed to an idea that you won't admit you're wrong even when shown proof.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Ever since he got hammered in a game against Baltimore...  he was done mentally.

Which is why Ryan and Schotty should never ever coach again. All they had to do in that Ravens game - where the Jets were down multiple linemen - was put a game plan in place to protect the QB by running the ball and playing defense - Ryan's specialty.  They failed miserably and it was not Sanchez'  fault.  They threw something like 35 passes and left  Sanchez to the wolves.  I agree that game ruined Sanchez. He got destroyed and it didn't have to happen.  Ryan and Schotty were both idiots.

• Post of the Week 1

4 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Which is why Ryan and Schotty should never ever coach again. All they had to do in that Ravens game - where the Jets were down multiple linemen - was put a game plan in place to protect the QB by running the ball and playing defense - Ryan's specialty.  They failed miserably and it was not Sanchez'  fault.  They threw something like 35 passes and left  Sanchez to the wolves.  I agree that game ruined Sanchez. He got destroyed and it didn't have to happen.  Ryan and Schotty were both idiots.

Add to that in 2013 when REX kept Sanchez in late in a preseason game and he got hurt.   REX is a buffoon.  

10 hours ago, SAR I said:

200.gif

SAR I

Moore has both feet on the ground.  He is losing some ground to an elite player but maintains his block.  Everything else that happens is after Sanchez hits him.

Even at the start of the clip, before contact, Sanchez doesn’t have a running lane.  Where was he going?  He never sees Moore/Wilfork, and the rest is Sportscenter Not Top 10 history.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

16 hours ago, SAR I said:

mooresfault.jpg

SAR I

All these years later and you still have the wrong take.  

30 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

Moore has both feet on the ground.  He is loosing some ground to an elite player but maintains his block.  Everything else that happens is after Sanchez hits him.

Even at the start of the clip, before contact, Sanchez doesn’t have a running lane.  Where was he going?  He never sees Moore/Wilfork, and the rest is Sportscenter Not Top 10 history.

You mean Moore doing his job, losing all of a few inches of space while maintaining his block is to blame?   Not the QB who takes 3, 4, 5 whatever steps straight into Moores ass isnt?

Sanchez had no idea where he was on the field and ran straight ahead.  Blindly.  

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Ever since he got hammered in a game against Baltimore...  he was done mentally.

This. He was a different QB after that day. Even when he left the Jets, he was a starting NFL QB with two AFCCG appearances. There were opportunities where he could have at least stepped into a starting role but he signed on to be PHI’s backup before the market even really started. It was telling to me, and I think the will to play football was overtaken by the fear of the beatings by that point.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

25 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

This. He was a different QB after that day. Even when he left the Jets, he was a starting NFL QB with two AFCCG appearances. There were opportunities where he could have at least stepped into a starting role but he signed on to be PHI’s backup before the market even really started. It was telling to me, and I think the will to play football was overtaken by the fear of the beatings by that point.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

and Thanks to Tanny... he's probably still got 35 mil in the bank.

10 hours ago, neckdemon said:

idk if the intention is to be funny or just to troll. either way it's a failure

If you can't watch that gif 10x and stare at Wilfork and Moore and see clearly I don't know what to tell you.

Before Sanchez makes contact, Wilfork has lifted Moore, turned his shoulders, and thrust him right into Sanchez' path.  Moore is a left guard and he was hoisted into the gap where the center used to be.  

NBC broadcast the game, Chris Collingsworth knew what was what:

https://youtu.be/82RIfy-gRa4

"Vince Wilfork just threw Brandon Moore into his quarterback....this is what Reggie White used to do to people."

SAR I

• Thumb Down 2

9 hours ago, adb280z said:

You're like a cult member sometimes.  So committed to an idea that you won't admit you're wrong even when shown proof.

The "proof" is a bizarre fanbase that chooses its scapegoats and then tilts everything to fit that false narrative.  Mark Sanchez wasn't the downfall of the 2010 Jets just like Adam Gase wasn't the downfall of the 2019 Jets.  But you keep on keepin' on, you keep picking your scapegoats and you keep running that nonsense all you like.  Smart people know the truth.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 1

collinsworth is and always was a buffoon. moore pushes wilfork back at least a yard until wilfork finally hold his ground for a second until that f'ing moron sanchez run right into moore's ass. if wilfork had any leverage and was "forklifting" moore like that ass clown collinsworth saidthen wilfork wouldnt have lost his balance and stumbled forward and to the left. you don't lose your balance and stumble forward if you are planted, and have the leverage to jack a 310lb man off the ground. moore falling backwards unexpectedly( because that waste of a roster spot who was our qb runs right into his ass like an imbecile) is what causes wilfork to stumble forward and to the left. of course mangold is right.......

6 hours ago, SAR I said:

If you can't watch that gif 10x and stare at Wilfork and Moore and see clearly I don't know what to tell you.

Before Sanchez makes contact, Wilfork has lifted Moore, turned his shoulders, and thrust him right into Sanchez' path.  Moore is a left guard and he was hoisted into the gap where the center used to be.  

NBC broadcast the game, Chris Collingsworth knew what was what:

https://youtu.be/82RIfy-gRa4

"Vince Wilfork just threw Brandon Moore into his quarterback....this is what Reggie White used to do to people."

SAR I

nah.  watch the sb nation video right after and a couple of things are obvious.  the first one is sanchez ran into moore.  maybe you can say moore was being pushed by woolfork, he did that to lots of players, but sanchez ran into the thick of the line on the busted play.  he had no where to go and he didn't secure the ball.  the second thing is sanchez' ability as a passer were declining.  the video says players called him out for being lazy and his passing numbers were never that good.  sanchez' decline is on sanchez. i have no idea why holmes quit on the team.  i forgot they were closer to the playoffs in 2011 when holmes quit the last game.

46 minutes ago, rangerous said:

nah.  watch the sb nation video right after and a couple of things are obvious.  the first one is sanchez ran into moore.  maybe you can say moore was being pushed by woolfork, he did that to lots of players, but sanchez ran into the thick of the line on the busted play.  he had no where to go and he didn't secure the ball.  the second thing is sanchez' ability as a passer were declining.  the video says players called him out for being lazy and his passing numbers were never that good.  sanchez' decline is on sanchez. i have no idea why holmes quit on the team.  i forgot they were closer to the playoffs in 2011 when holmes quit the last game.

It was a busted play and Mark did what he was told-  tuck the ball and run back to the line of scrimmage, get as many yards as you can, try not to take a loss.

And his OL got owned by Wilfork and his LG was thrown into his path.

Chris Collinsworth got the call right, just like he's gotten thousands of calls right.  It's really simple.  Don't overthink it.

SAR I