This Is Too Good To Miss...

28 minutes ago, K_O_Brien said:

I'm not sure which bit is my favorite part...the video footage, the commentary, the celebrations or the dwarf casually past at 1.30. I think it has to be the dwarf.

LMAO…honourable mention to the security guard behind the EZ looking at the crowd who’s expression doesn’t change despite the fact absolutely everyone else around him in the stadium has completely lost all control of their bodily functions!!

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

39 minutes ago, K_O_Brien said:

I'm not sure which bit is my favorite part...the video footage, the commentary, the celebrations or the dwarf casually past at 1.30. I think it has to be the dwarf.

Heh, I saw the same thing and was wondering to myself: Humm...never seen a little person on the sidelines before...

4 hours ago, Jetluv58 said:

Best thing I’ve heard today! Great announcing and passion. That pass rocks in any language. I’ve watched it 100 times and it never gets old! 
C.H.O.R.R.O.S.  Chorros! Chorros! Chorros! 

That might be the nicest bomb we've seen since Chad Pennington to Santana Moss in the Chargers playoff victory in what was that like 2002 or 3 maybe?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, K_O_Brien said:

The music makes the clip feel like an EPIC film

The dwarf makes the clip feel like an EPIC INDEPENDENT film