THREE ASTERISKS Rams vs. Seahawks THREE ASTERISKS

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The NFL's best defender takes on Aaron Donald and the Rams.

MODERATOR NOTE: Anybody feeling bad for Jamal will be banned. 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The disgusting @Pac- @JiFapono coalition is avoiding this thread like the plague.

Dude, this is unhealthy behavior.  I've never seen anyone so obsessed with celebrating their wrongness.

On the other side, part of my rightness I see is paying off, that pick is looking juicy, you should be celebrating that fact, much easier on your constitution.  JD is a G. 

• Like 1

This is one of the best moments of my life. What a feeling. 

**** Jamal Adams. I hope he gets kidney stones and has constant diarrhea for the rest of his life. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Missed the 2nd half last night...

So let me get this straight: Seahawks lost, Presmal is imploding, and Russ is hurt so GENO SMITH might be leading them moving forward?! 

The football Gods hate the Jets but maybe good ol Sister Karma threw us a bone! 🤣

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

Missed the 2nd half last night...

So let me get this straight: Seahawks lost, Presmal is imploding, and Russ is hurt so GENO SMITH might be leading them moving forward?! 

The football Gods hate the Jets but maybe good ol Sister Karma threw us a bone! 🤣

Wilson will play the rest of the way. I think if Wilsons right arm fell off he would learn to throw with his left. A dislocated finger is not going to stop him

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Albaniajet said:

Maybe the Seahawks give us another 1st just to take on the rest of Adams’ contract?

I was too tired to post during the game but Adams was horrible yesterday. I would go as far as saying  he is hurting that team. That was the worst game I ever saw him play. 

26 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Wilson will play the rest of the way. I think if Wilsons right arm fell off he would learn to throw with his left. A dislocated finger is not going to stop him

He may want to but he may not be able to. It’s a tricky finger for throwing the ball. Not sure he can throw it with a splint on it and I’m not sure it’s realistic to not splint it. A development worth watching, Any other position or if it was on his other hand playing is a real possibility. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

He may want to but he may not be able to. It’s a tricky finger for throwing the ball. Not sure he can throw it with a splint on it and I’m not sure it’s realistic to not splint it. A development worth watching, Any other position or if it was on his other hand playing is a real possibility. 

If he can hold a football, he is going to play. Remember when Ronnie Lott had them amputate part of his finger so he could play. I think Wilson is that kind of tough. 

17 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

If he can hold a football, he is going to play. Remember when Ronnie Lott had them amputate part of his finger so he could play. I think Wilson is that kind of tough. 

100% agreed on toughness. It’s not the holding of the football but the throwing of the football. Especially middle finger, this is will effect him, how much will decide if he will play or not. 

3 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Dude, this is unhealthy behavior.  I've never seen anyone so obsessed with celebrating their wrongness.

On the other side, part of my rightness I see is paying off, that pick is looking juicy, you should be celebrating that fact, much easier on your constitution.  JD is a G. 

Rare instance where both parties are sort of right.

You guys were right that Jamal got huge trade compensation and a huge contract.

80 and co (myself included) were right that Jamal is trash, a liability, and that that compensation was dumb and a disaster for the Seahawks.

All that said, I looked at the Seahawks remaining schedule.  I don't see us getting a Top 10 pick from them - just hoping for no playoffs.

2 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

80 and co (myself included) were right that Jamal is trash, a liability, and that that compensation was dumb and a disaster for the Seahawks.

All that said, I looked at the Seahawks remaining schedule.  I don't see us getting a Top 10 pick from them - just hoping for no playoffs.

Tough call.  They have some cupcakes on their schedule, but without Wilson, they ARE a cupcake. 

It could go almost any way.  I could see them finishing with 5 wins or 10 wins, largely depending on whether Russ gets back sooner or later.  But ARI is winning that division, and the Rams are almost certainly going to WC (if not outright beat ARI).  The other WC could go almost anywhere, but I don't see any real chance of SEA making the playoffs.

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

I dont like your reasonable level headed approach.  I prefer basking in JF80's wrongness. 

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I dont like your reasonable level headed approach.  I prefer basking in JF80's wrongness. 

You can keep basking in the part where he's out of his mind with the callouts.  He's dug his heels in up to his eyebrows at this point.

• Haha 4
21 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Tough call.  They have some cupcakes on their schedule, but without Wilson, they ARE a cupcake. 

It could go almost any way.  I could see them finishing with 5 wins or 10 wins, largely depending on whether Russ gets back sooner or later.  But ARI is winning that division, and the Rams are almost certainly going to WC (if not outright beat ARI).  The other WC could go almost anywhere, but I don't see any real chance of SEA making the playoffs.

I doubt Wilson is out long, if at all.  There's definitely still a 10 win outcome possible.

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The shame is dripping from this post. 

You're encouraging this unhealthy behavior and you know its bad for him.  You're a fake friend.

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

HELLO 911 I'D LIKE TO REPORT A MURDER:

This reminds me when the found that creepy little dude behind the curtain in The Wizard of Oz!

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

BLITZ BOY!

Nice! I’m partial to Scam-all Adams myself. Dude literally bamboozled the entire NFL to make a fortune. Now that’s legendary! 

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Nice! I’m partial to Scam-all Adams myself. Dude literally bamboozled the entire NFL to make a fortune. 

Hey, credit where credit’s due, dude’s made some real money. 

He doesn’t have any new guarantees after this year, though. If I were a betting man, I’d wager on him being cut before the big salaries start in 2023 and he doesn’t see half of that $70M extension. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I love that Jets fans came up with the “blitz boi” nickname and everyone else ran with it hahaha

That's, Prez Blitz Boy.  Show some respect.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Nice! I’m partial to Scam-all Adams myself. Dude literally bamboozled the entire NFL to make a fortune. Now that’s legendary! 

I honestly don't understand it at all.

Blitz Boy did one thing well, and it's not like he's the only guy who could be an extra pass rusher.

How do professionals get taken by that.  Blitz Boy may be second only to Mayweather in that legal bank robbery thing.

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Oh ok if it’s just a finger he’ll play....even if it affects his level of play he’ll still start. I’m thinking it was a bit more serious 

3 minutes ago, slats said:

Hey, credit where credit’s due, dude’s made some real money. 

He doesn’t have any new guarantees after this year, though. If I were a betting man, I’d wager on him being cut before the big salaries start in 2023 and he doesn’t see half of that $70M extension. 

Was this every really a contract for more than 2 years?  2-years, 32M, essentially, no?  Let Blitz Boy parade around as the highest paid safety and shut him up?  The question will be, will they pay him 18M, or take the roster spot and -3M in 2023.

• Upvote 2