THREE ASTERISKS Rams vs. Seahawks THREE ASTERISKS

ZachEY

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

My favorite part of this is as crappy as Adams normally is, it seems like the opponents go out of their way to point out how laughably awful he is for everyone to see whenever they're in prime time.

It’s literally reaching Saturday Night Live skit level. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

I remember Jamal being good on the Jets. Must have been my green colored glasses. He's terrible. How the hell did we get 2 1st for him?

Joe Douglas is cold

His pass coverage now is no different from what it was then. Non-existant.  No change whatsoever.  Take away his occasional pass rush and you have a confused, scared, naked safety out there.

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

His pass coverage now is no different from what it was then. Non-existant.  No change whatsoever.  Take away his occasional pass rush and you have a confused, scared, naked safety out there.

Yeah, that's why Williams was the first one to say "screw it, I'll just blitz him every damn time then" and Carroll and Co. were stupid enough to buy into something that was never intended to be a compliment to Adams.

• Upvote 3