Calvin Ridley OUT for Jets game.

This will be an even better test for the Jets now. Hear me out. This is the first real game that the Jets will be expected to win by several people. Sure, Atlanta may still be the favorite by a point or two, but maybe that has even changed. How will the Jets perform in a very winnable game where they are not a big underdog? I love this set up.

Winning the games you are supposed to win is a sign of growth and stability.

• Upvote 4

Honestly for everyone praising the defense last week we still gave up a lot of big plays and yards to a depleted team. I’d like to see them really put the clamps on Atlanta this week 

• Upvote 1

what are the odds back to back weeks with the other team's top two wrs sitting out

if we could get all of the other teams to do this every week-we have a shot at a good record lol

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, kmnj said:

what are the odds back to back weeks with the other team's top two wrs sitting out

if we could get all of the other teams to do this every week-we have a shot at a good record lol

Good. Let them weep. Now they know what it feels like. We went through this the last 5 years. Last time we had decvent WR's was when we had Brandon Marshall & Eric Decker

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Woody probably pulled some strings with his British homeys got  him put on a watch list. Thank you Woody, thank you 

I just assumed he has not fully vaccinated. Only way to go and not sit 2 weeks in quarantine.

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, kmnj said:

Now if we can only get to the 3rd string QB's!

23 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Woody probably pulled some strings with his British homeys got  him put on a watch list. Thank you Woody, thank you 

Maybe they can introduce Matt Ryan to Megan Markle and he'll leave England too?

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

Maybe they can introduce Matt Ryan to Megan Markle and he'll leave England too?

Isn’t she dating Sam Darnold? Sworn I’ve seen them together. 

• Haha 3

So, the Kyle Pitts show.... just wanted to stick it to me, hey God?.... Truth is, Patterson might get 30 touches.

Anyway, Matt Ryan might actually get killed sunday morning. He's whatever the opposite of nimble is - on a good day. This week, he might explode into pigeons when he gets sandwiched by the Williams' 

Jets win 24-13

• Upvote 1

It will help for sure- having said that. This team needs to be at the very top of their game to have any chance at all vs any team not in the top 20 of the league.