NCAA Week 6 College Ball thread

Paradis

Lol Chanty TE just went for 99 yards... 

This TE Likely is just one of a half dozen top 60-80 TE prospects this year. Gonna be a great class. I mean, christ the whole Chanticleer team to be honest is has NFL playmakers. Sunbelt inside the top20! 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Lol Chanty TE just went for 99 yards... 

This TE Likely is just one of a half dozen top 60-80 TE prospects this year. Gonna be a great class. I mean, christ the whole Chanticleer team to be honest is has NFL playmakers. Sunbelt inside the top20! 

Douglas better be drafting at least two and signing a fa guy next year.  We have and have had the worst Te situation in the league for years.

2 hours ago, Paradis said:

@kdels62 Wasnt that you who yelled his name from the rooftops at the start of the season?

Yes. He popped up on a few preseason lists and I took a dive on him before the season. His only flaw is a propensity for cradle catching but he’s an aggressive blocker to go along with good speed and thick lower body. We have to get a TE with at least 1 of our 4 top 50 picks.(??)

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

Will we drat a TE this year?  Not Likely.....I'll show myself out.

Important games today:

Oklahoma vs Texas, what do they call this rivalry games?  Dirt bowl or bean pot bowl or something?  I'm going to cheer for Texas.

Ohio state vs Maryland, ohio state has to win impressive from here on out, they need to blow out maryland by a huge core.

Michigan State a surprise 5-0 vs this forums darlings Rutgers

Arkansas ole miss might be a good game very contrasting styles on O

Georgia vs Auburn, Lith must be nervous, thing are going really ell for Georgia, a little too well.  Auburn is another team like Stanford that can have a so so season but still pull big upsets.

Then we have the game of the day and the biggest game for Iowa in years Iowa (3) vs Penn State (4)

HawkeyeJet will surely post his Mascot waving a banner gif

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

That Iowa/ Penn State game is must watch viewing. Not just because Iowa is really good and is going up against an upstart Penn State but because there are a lot of players to watch on both teams.

Penn State: WR Jahan Dotson, OT Rasheed Walker, S Jaquan Brisker 

Iowa: RB Tyler Goodson, CB Reilly Moss, CB Matt Hankins, DE Zach Vanvalkenberg, TE Sam LaPorta

I think I forgot someone… 

image.jpeg.39ee3dd4d94f83f1351ecf4c9071a2a6.jpeg

Oh Yeah… TYLER LINDERBAUM

Agreed.  I really want to see Dotson against those Iowa corners.  

Ole Miss/Arkansas broadcast doesnt have any announcers right now and it's only showing the game from the skycam? 

Its weird... but I dig it so far.

No idea what the issue is but it's just the stadium announcer and crowd noise lol. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

That Iowa/ Penn State game is must watch viewing. Not just because Iowa is really good and is going up against an upstart Penn State but because there are a lot of players to watch on both teams.

Penn State: WR Jahan Dotson, OT Rasheed Walker, S Jaquan Brisker 

Iowa: RB Tyler Goodson, CB Riley Moss, CB Matt Hankins, DE Zach Vanvalkenberg, TE Sam LaPorta

I think I forgot someone… 

image.jpeg.39ee3dd4d94f83f1351ecf4c9071a2a6.jpeg

Oh Yeah… TYLER LINDERBAUM

Linderbaum should be our selection, I'm curious to see when he goes but it would be a huge get for us. Kick McGovern to Guard.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JTJet said:

Ole Miss/Arkansas broadcast doesnt have any announcers right now and it's only showing the game from the skycam? 

Its weird... but I dig it so far.

No idea what the issue is but it's just the stadium announcer and crowd noise lol. 

I love it when that happens.  I recall watching a game back in the late 'naughties' where the feed from the booth died or they just didn't have it for half the game.  It was wonderful.  Just football without yammering.