NCAA Week 6 College Ball thread

Paradis

1 minute ago, sec101row23 said:

Instead we’ll have Desmond Ridder and Matt Corral there. 

Thankfully we have a quarterback because outside of Corral, I wouldn't want any of them with a top 5 pick and I'm pretty hesitant on him too.  We really got lucky last year with Wilson falling in our lap. 

What are your thoughts on Willis as a pro prospect?  

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Thankfully we have a quarterback because outside of Corral, I wouldn't want any of them with a top 5 pick and I'm pretty hesitant on him too.  We really got lucky last year with Wilson falling in our lap. 

What are your thoughts on Willis as a pro prospect?  

Agree about this years QB class, that’s another reason why the Jets HAD to move on from Sam.   They were sitting at 2 with some really good QB prospects available. 

As far as Willis goes, he would scare me in the first round.   He’s a little erratic for my liking.   He’ll NEED to sit and develop some before he sees the field.  

I hate sucky speed guys that take jet sweeps and reverses (#16 for Iowa)

Brings back memories of playing high school ball.  Our team had a tall geeky track guy that the coach just LOVED.  He was an awful football player but was track fast.  At least once a game he would come in for his one reverse play and it almost always ended in utter disaster.  It worked once and was called back on a penalty.

• Upvote 1