NCAA Week 6 College Ball thread

Paradis

15 minutes ago, chirorob said:

I'm sorry.  If you don't love watching Nick Saban lose, you have no soul.

A&M has the best home field crowd in the country.   Once you enter the stadium, you sit once, for the other teams band at halftime.  They place is beyond loud.

Alabama losing probably totally upsets the game board. They may not get to the SEC championship. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Every team in their Division has a loss. They are probably still the favorite to make the Championship game.

I told you last year this was going to be THE year.  

2 loss Bama team should miss the playoffs meaning you won't have to beat them twice.  

11 minutes ago, Lith said:

Every team in their Division has a loss. They are probably still the favorite to make the Championship game.

I’m not so sure.  This isn’t vintage Bama, as last night showed, they are vulnerable this year.  But, you guys need to take advantage this year.  Need to beat them in the SECCG and knock them out of the playoffs.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

I’m not so sure.  This isn’t vintage Bama, as last night showed, they are vulnerable this year.  But, you guys need to take advantage this year.  Need to beat them in the SECCG and knock them out of the playoffs.  

I meant they are favorite to make SEC Championship game out of SEC West.Not necessarily Natty. At least not as of now.

Just now, Lith said:

I meant they are favorite to make SEC Championship game out of SEC West.Not necessarily Natty. At least not as of now.

Ohhh got ya.  The path is clear for you guys now.   Playing with that little number 1 next to your team name carries a lot of pressure though.  That defense should alleviate a lot of those concerns for you guys though, it’s f**king nasty.  

Ohhh got ya.  The path is clear for you guys now.   Playing with that little number 1 next to your team name carries a lot of pressure though.  That defense should alleviate a lot of those concerns for you guys though, it’s f**king nasty.  

Stetson Bennett is the guy that scares me. I really hope we have Daniels back and healthy for Kentucky this week, or at least for Florida after the bye. Bennett is so limited that I would hate for him to be in a game where we need to count on him to win.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I told you last year this was going to be THE year.  
2 loss Bama team should miss the playoffs meaning you won't have to beat them twice.  

I am conditioned by too many years as a Jets-Dawgs fan to ever really feel like this is THE year.

Although I have to admit that right now,we are in best spot we have ever been at this stage of the season.

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

Stetson Bennett is the guy that scares me. I really hope we have Daniels back and healthy for Kentucky this week, or at least for Florida after the bye. Bennett is so limited that I would hate for him to be in a game where we need to count on him to win.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Agreed.  We’ve seen Stetson against those better defenses and not being able to push the ball downfield effectively.  Daniels’ injuries must be frustrating, he always seems to get dinged up.