2022 Draft Order tracker

Rhg1084

1 minute ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

We need Zach to keep progressing, but we need also need to suck just enough to get a decent pick. Best lineman often to in the top 10 (although we got AVT at 14).

If Russ needs to miss any time I don’t see Seattle winning any of their games. That defense is an embarrassment 

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pssst, Max, you’re focusing on the wrong thing here!

Thanks to Jamal Adams and Russell Wilson’s mangled finger, we might actually end up with a top 5 pick without having to tank!

True.

I just found this on a Seahawks board.   https://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=172261

There are a few threads, Jamal is a liability in coverage. Apparently this poster 12th and loud was trying to warn them about this last year. Interesting.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

A robe, which is appropriate.  Just like Jamal, it provides terrible coverage.

lol... nice

so cut the robe length in half and then cut the pants off to make shorts.

I really don't understand wtf these guys are thinking. gotta get the media attention I guess. 

and that bag looks like something out of an 80's women's catalog. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

If Russ needs to miss any time I don’t see Seattle winning any of their games. That defense is an embarrassment 

Their schedule is softer than Mr. Pillow.  But they have a lot of winnable games even with Geno the Scrub. You figure Russell is back in 7 weeks 11/29 vs. WFT.   They have the Steelers,  Saints, Jaguars, Packers, Cards they will play with Geno.  Thats a possible 2-3 record stretch there.  Possible.   So 4-6 at this point.

Then Russell comes back 11/29 vs.. WFT, 49ers, Texans, Rams, Bears, Lions, Cards.  Lets say the go 3-4 there. End the season at 7-10. Looking back over the last few drafts, that correlates to somewhere around pick 11 to 16.  With our own pick, we add two blue chippers. Sweet!

8 hours ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

We need Zach to keep progressing, but we need also need to suck just enough to get a decent pick. Best lineman often to in the top 10 (although we got AVT at 14).

If we start winning, it means our young core is progressing very well.  We have a lot of picks, and it doesn't matter in the long run if we're picking at 15 or 4, as much as the coaches and players that we have getting better.

We can pick up a franchise C or G in the middle of the first, if we're picking top 5, hopefully it's Seattle's pick.  I would hope our pick is somewhere between 6-9 and Seattle's coming out between 10-14 feels about right.  That's two darn good picks.

8 hours ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

Right. Geno sealed the loss for them tonight. They'll be in trouble.

It wasn't Geno. He actually  looked good. Lockett fell over his own feet and Geno threw to where he was supposed to be but some how I think if Wilson was playing Locket stays up. It was just such a Genoooo pick. 

5 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

Eagles with three picks in the top 10.

1 hour ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Damn Eagles with 3 top 10 picks!

Just for everyone's reference -- that's not correct. The Eagles only get the Colts 1st round pick if Wentz plays 70% of the snaps and they make the playoffs, and if they make the playoffs it obviously won't be a top ten pick. I think this is just a mistake by tankathon.

• Sympathy 1

29 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I hope we win the next 2 games, just to end these kinds of threads during the regular season.

F' the draft till the season is over.

This thread is just a “tracker” .. no one is rooting for Jets losses. More so rooting heavily for Seattle to lose

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

I hope we win the next 2 games, just to end these kinds of threads during the regular season.

F' the draft till the season is over.

Not sure this is about our pick as much as it’s about Wilson’s mangled finger, Adams sucking and the pick we get from Seattle. Beyond that, 100% agree with you big poppy. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

Hell no. We got the QB, we have no reason to root for losses again. That part is over. It’s time to function like a normal fan base and root for wins like you’re supposed to do. JD can find someone around pick 15-20 and when you add in the Seattle pick, the two 2nds & two 3rds...it really makes no sense to want to lose.  I want to go to the playoffs every year from now on.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 2