Mallet Finger Deserves It’s Own Thread

Hate to wish injury on anyone, especially Russ since he seems like a good dude but this would be an awesome turn of events. We could really use some luck, their season will for sure go in the tank if he's out for an extended period of time.

• Upvote 1

Aaron Donald destroyed Russes finger. 8-12 weeks would be insane! This will get very interesting very quickly. I think they play Pittsburgh in Pitt next week. They’ve had their struggles, but that’s a tough play to go win with Geno smith and TJ Watt breathing down his neck. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I have no problem saying that Russ missing extended time and Geno helping us increase our draft position is not just ideal it’s borderline poetic.

(Although I’ll note Geno played well and that pick wasn’t really his fault)

Speaking of borderline poetic: 

There will be many sleepless nights ahead in Seattle as the Seahawks look to determine the severity of their quarterback's injury and his availability going forward.”

https://www.nfl.com/news/russell-wilson-injures-finger-replaced-by-geno-smith

8 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Good thing karma is completely imaginary ?

I'll remind everyone of that Sunday evening after Zachy breaks three fingers. :unsure:

I'm the furthest thing from being a religious man, quite the contrary, but I do believe in karma conceptually.  

Draft slot positions isn't worth rooting for others to be hurt.

Then again, I also don't boo or root against people mostly, only for people, so maybe I'm just a clueless Hippie at heart.