***Jets London Practice 10/8***

1 hour ago, Drums said:

How does this work? Do they try to adjust at all to the time or just wake up really early on Sunday?

Multiple coaches mentioned the Performance and Regen staff has worked on this.  I bet they were all given schedules about what time to go to bed/get up last night, tonight and tomorrow to be at optimal performance for Sunday.

Ulbrich even made a comment that hes never seen anything like this Performance and Regen group.  Its way ahead of its time and we can thank Joe Douglas for selling Woody on this.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

They arrived four days early.   Plenty of time to get acclimated. 

From what Saleh said, they had one of those first class sleeper planes, so all the players could sleep on the overnight flight.  He said they’re told to stay up as late as possible tonight to get on schedule.  This was via the Michael Kay show earlier this week.

7 hours ago, Drums said:

How does this work? Do they try to adjust at all to the time or just wake up really early on Sunday?

I think they all go out to the pub the night before, drink warm ale, and are still slightly drunk the next morning. Couple of bangers for breakfast, and they're good to go.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I get the feeling Elijah moore's breakout game is coming on Sunday.  Whos with me?

Definitely putting money on a big day from Moore.  Somebody told me his over/under receiving yards is 25.5.

• Haha 1