Russell Wilson to miss 6-8 Weeks

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jets got their first round pick next year? 

Dont root injury on anyone and Russ is a good ass dude.  Wishing him a speedy recovery.   With all the qualifiers out of the way, Karma is finally swinging in our direction!.  Two top 10 pic

Posted Images

• chrisfaceoff changed the title to Russel Wilson expected to miss 6-8 weeks

I smell a couple of trade downs unless we get the number one with either pick. Get a dominant DE and another stud O line. Maybe even a kicker. 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 2
1 minute ago, Pac said:

Geno will be fine.  Definitely going to geta better pick tho so that's great.

He played pretty well and that interception what’s on him. However, teams will now game plan for him. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
17 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Dude! He looked amazing before his guy fell down and it caused a pick. Just like Zach’s this week. I see a lot of similarities in the them of them. 

Didn't watch..  was playing last of us 2 on playstation.  Expect him to be decent tho.  He's been in the NFL for a decade and with the hawks for years.

This is obviously his last chance to prove he can be a bridge starter somewhere.

• Upvote 1

I still can’t believe we got so much for Adams— it is insane. That team needs to be rebuilt and they traded for a player that has few redeeming qualities. That GM is a dead man walking. 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Why the hell are people saying 2 Top 10 picks. Our pick will not be in the Top 10. Seattle's could be very high. 

Because we're a 6/7 win team at best this season developing young players.  No shame in that, we just aren't a playoff contender type yet.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, Wit said:

I smell a couple of trade downs unless we get the number one with either pick. Get a dominant DE and another stud O line. Maybe even a kicker. 

What else do you smell with two un-slotted picks, six months away from the draft? 

• Haha 2

Pick should be good even if Geno isn’t horrible.

Seahawks even with Russ werent   very good.

They should be 1-4 right now. The Niners dominated the game last week for a half and should have been up by three scores but it was 7-7 because Jimmy G stinks

• Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Their defense is once again historically bad, without Russ bailing them out could be a long 6-8 weeks. Huge for the Jets. 

Yup. I don’t think Geno will be awful but that’s not enough when u have a awful defense.

They have a HOF QB and were still under 500.

Geno having to score in the 30’s every week to win games is not a recipe for  sucess 

• Upvote 2