Russell Wilson to miss 6-8 Weeks

2 hours ago, Jetlife33 said:

Their defense is once again historically bad, without Russ bailing them out could be a long 6-8 weeks. Huge for the Jets. 

Those Hawks need some dawgs just about now!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jets got their first round pick next year? 

Dont root injury on anyone and Russ is a good ass dude.  Wishing him a speedy recovery.   With all the qualifiers out of the way, Karma is finally swinging in our direction!.  Two top 10 pic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If Geno shines, Idzik looks like a misunderstood genius.

If Geno sucks, it will lead to Jamal Adams burning the Seahawks locker room to the ground.

Is Blitz Boy even capable of that at this point?

Does anyone take him seriously anymore?

• Upvote 3
25 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If Geno sucks, it will lead to Jamal Adams burning the Seahawks locker room to the ground.

Family Guy Cockroach GIF

• Upvote 1

Geno had a great first drive. He is probably above average as a backup. But can Seattle contend for 6-8 with Geno starting. Not sure at this stage if Cam would do better but interesting to see if Seattle goes after an established QB. 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, RoadFan said:

Russ will be cooking in Pittsburgh or Miami next season…

Because?  

Why on earth would Seattle trade him?  

1 hour ago, ZachEY said:

Does anyone take him seriously anymore?

Does anyone listen to him or want to hear him carry on?

Even Aikman who was over the top in his praise of him on their broadcasts a year ago was left with one line, "we havent called his name tonight" 

8 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Geno is soo bad.   He just fools people with moments of competency. Regardless,  he is an immense downgrade from Wilson on a team that was struggling to be .500 with a Hall Of Fame caliber QB.

Yep.  They were likely headed for 2-3 last night even if Wilson had been healthy. 

Geno is going to do them no favors and I imagine Wilson takes his sweet time coming back from this one.  If he's not ready to come back by Week 14 (seems likely to me) he might as well just shut it down until next season.  They're going to be out of the playoff race by then and he wants out of Seattle anyways.

Can't wait for Jamal to disrupt the locker room as the losses pile up!

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep.  They were likely headed for 2-3 last night even if Wilson had been healthy. 

Geno is going to do them no favors and I imagine Wilson takes his sweet time coming back from this one.  If he's not ready to come back by Week 14 (seems likely to me) he might as well just shut it down until next season.  They're going to be out of the playoff race by then and he wants out of Seattle anyways.

That really hurts my odds as a Fantasy Champion. You put some mad voodoo curse on me…. Admit it!

cursed GIF by Li-Anne Dias

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, chrisfaceoff said:

I’d never root for a player to get hurt, that’s bad karma, but I hope this helps improve our draft pick, and ole’ broken jaw doesn’t screw us over again. 

well it def helps our draft picks. if geno wins more than one game i'd be shocked

9 hours ago, ZachEY said:

Does anyone take him seriously anymore?  * I never did. He's a train-wreck waiting to happen *

*  *    ^ ^ 

5 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Geno Smith finally paying the Jets back, by tanking the Seahawks.

He will HURT them more than he HELPS them. That Seattle pick in looking better and better. 

They have a bye week coming but I’m not seeing too many wins on their schedule. They have a terrible defense and Wilson to Geno is a huge downgrade. While Geno looked good in relief, I’m expecting him to play like a bottom 10 QB which won’t be enough to get many wins.

PIT, NO and JAX

BYE Week

GB, ARI and WAS

2-4 is my guess which will drop them to 4-7.

Im expecting a pick in 8-15 range when it’s all said and done. That’ll be perfect to get either a C or a WR.

16 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

They have a bye week coming but I’m not seeing too many wins on their schedule. They have a terrible defense and Wilson to Geno is a huge downgrade. While Geno looked good in relief, I’m expecting him to play like a bottom 10 QB which won’t be enough to get many wins.

PIT, NO and JAX

BYE Week

GB, ARI and WAS

2-4 is my guess which will drop them to 4-7.

Im expecting a pick in 8-15 range when it’s all said and done. That’ll be perfect to get either a C or a WR.

If they draft lindenbaum they would have essentially traded adams for tucker and lindenbaum and fixed the interior of the OL.  Not a bad trade.

• Upvote 2
7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Actually I bet the opposite happens now that he has been paid.  As the losses pile up and his play remains poor, Jamal will fade into oblivion in an attempt to not draw attention to himself anymore.  He got his money, he doesn’t GAF now.  

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, T0mShane said:

He won't burn anything, except maybe a joint or two in celebration of hoodwinking the Seahawks to give him all that money.  There he will play, most likely poorly, for the next few years. 

• Upvote 1