This is our Mo Lewis moment- Mark it down

I don’t know why, but even BEFORE Russ Wilson got hurt, I had a feeling that we just hit that outwardly unremarkable yet pendulum shifting moment BEFORE we played Tennessee. All their injuries and then Zach breaking out but still not playing perfect, then Tampa finally burying the biggest piece of sh*t ever HC, It all just came together.

this is it, this is the shift. It won’t be SB this year but we will be top of the league for the next 18 years. 4 championships and a lot of playoffs.
We will look at this week as the  time our future changed.  This is the Mo Lewis, Marty McFly moment.
Pull this thread back in 2026 and see if I’m right.

Is Dwc back? Jk.God I hope your right on this. I got a good feeling too

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

22 minutes ago, funaz said:

This forum is crazy. We were ready to burn it down and sack Douglas because he just accumulated draft picks and not players. We lost three games and it was over.

Now we win one game, and may get a top 15 pick in the draft from a trade and we are a dynasty

The forum is not crazy

im crazy

but it’s right

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, longsuffering88 said:

I don’t know why, but even BEFORE Russ Wilson got hurt, I had a feeling that we just hit that outwardly unremarkable yet pendulum shifting moment BEFORE we played Tennessee. All their injuries and then Zach breaking out but still not playing perfect, then Tampa finally burying the biggest piece of sh*t ever HC, It all just came together.

this is it, this is the shift. It won’t be SB this year but we will be top of the league for the next 18 years. 4 championships and a lot of playoffs.

We will look at this week as the  time our future changed.  This is the Mo Lewis, Marty McFly moment.

Pull this thread back in 2026 and see if I’m right.

If Marty McFly read this he'd run you over with his skateboard.

Funny thing about these type of posts is that if we lay an egg on Sunday, the complete opposite comes out.  We're all doomed for another 18 years.

I like the trajectory with this young team, but we're in for plenty of more rough games this season.  We should look decent against ATL this weekend, but there's a lot of football left.

I expect to see plenty more crying about JD and sky is falling posts before the year is out and we win another offseason title.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 3

1 hour ago, rtnelson said:

Funny thing about these type of posts is that if we lay an egg on Sunday, the complete opposite comes out.  We're all doomed for another 18 years.

I like the trajectory with this young team, but we're in for plenty of more rough games this season.  We should look decent against ATL this weekend, but there's a lot of football left.

I expect to see plenty more crying about JD and sky is falling posts before the year is out and we win another offseason title.

So winning keeps the masses happy?

I like it.

Let's do more of that.

18 hours ago, funaz said:

This forum is crazy. We were ready to burn it down and sack Douglas because he just accumulated draft picks and not players. We lost three games and it was over.

Now we win one game, and may get a top 15 pick in the draft from a trade and we are a dynasty

Just wait until we lose tmw and it’s back to gallows pole for Douglas 

18 hours ago, longsuffering88 said:

See, you have the feeling too.

it can’t be ignored

Many of us feel it. Not even playing games. 

We had the same feeling when we beat the sh*tbags up in Assachusettes in the playoffs and Sanchez was shining. Little did we know, our luck would run out after that game and we never reached the playoffs again for a decade and counting.