Nick Mangold / Kate Ovens in the UK

JTJet

Nick looks good like he's slimmed down. Good for him. I always liked this dude and I really wish he would work for the Jets in some capacity maybe at some point replacing Greg Buttle?

Although I've never been, I've heard the food in England doesn't have the reputation of being the best?  Can anybody confirm or deny this?

Also I think Mangold is married and has a bunch of kids? So the little "tart" sitting next to him with her naked shoulder hanging out is obviously doing him no favors with the wife at home LMFAO! He's a good dude and sorely missed-

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

With exception of @Russh29 who apparently had an issue with the idea of diddling this hottie.

Yeah I couldnt wrap my head around that at all lol. 

Who doesnt like objectifying hot women? Guess my toxic masculinity is just too much for some, but to each their own I suppose. 

• Haha 3

Competitive eaters.  Let’s talk about it…

1. If you lose, you feel bad 
2. If you win, you feel bad
3. Probably feel bad around homeless people, so you have to avoid major cities
4. Probably feel bad around emaciated tribespeople so you have to avoid third-world villages. 
5. That leaves you eating huge sausages in the suburbs, the countryside, or worse, the UK. 

…no thanks, if you want to feel good just  set reasonable eating goals for yourself, like limiting meals to TWO plates.
Try to NOT hide the box of doughnuts, and only store food in the kitchen. Limit snacking in the bathroom and especially while bathing.  Do that, and avoid poor people, and you can live a good, healthy life. 

• Haha 2

The food in the UK is not the best generally, but there is some fantastic food if you look for it.  I would actually rather eat in London than NYC.  Their great steakhouse Hawksmoor just opened on NYC.  

The natives typically like their beer better than food, so standard pub fare is not good.   But one of my favorite meals in the world is a top London hotel breakfast. 

• WTF? 1

13 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Competitive eaters.  Let’s talk about it…

1. If you lose, you feel bad 
2. If you win, you feel bad
3. Probably feel bad around homeless people, so you have to avoid major cities
4. Probably feel bad around emaciated tribespeople so you have to avoid third-world villages. 
5. That leaves you eating huge sausages in the suburbs, the countryside, or worse, the UK. 

…no thanks, if you want to feel good just  set reasonable eating goals for yourself, like limiting meals to TWO plates.
Try to NOT hide the box of doughnuts, and only store food in the kitchen. Limit snacking in the bathroom and especially while bathing.  Do that, and avoid poor people, and you can live a good, healthy life. 

If she would feel bad everywhere you listed, she will be more than welcome in my home. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, varjet said:

The food in the UK is not the best generally, but there is some fantastic food if you look for it.  I would actually rather eat in London than NYC.  Their great steakhouse Hawksmoor just opened on NYC.  

The natives typically like their beer better than food, so standard pub fare is not good.   But one of my favorite meals in the world is a top London hotel breakfast. 

Kippers for breakfast?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JTJet said:

Yeah I couldnt wrap my head around that at all lol. 

Who doesnt like objectifying hot women? Guess my toxic masculinity is just too much for some, but to each their own I suppose. 

I never see it as "objectifying".  It's more that I have never tired of appreciating beautiful women.  Looking at (not ogling) a gorgeous female is akin to viewing great artwork.  They both make one's heart flutter a little.  

Ovens is adorable, BTW.

• Sympathy 1