Nick Mangold / Kate Ovens in the UK

JTJet

5 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

lol  I skimmed several of Kate's videos and her Instagram site.  How does anyone not think she's cute?

Jealous people. That's all. They are just mad she can handle the kielbasa better. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, JTJet said:

Yeah I couldnt wrap my head around that at all lol. 

Who doesnt like objectifying hot women? Guess my toxic masculinity is just too much for some, but to each their own I suppose. 

I mean, if I was hot, I'd like to be objectified. 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Competitive eaters.  Let’s talk about it…

1. If you lose, you feel bad 
2. If you win, you feel bad
3. Probably feel bad around homeless people, so you have to avoid major cities
4. Probably feel bad around emaciated tribespeople so you have to avoid third-world villages. 
5. That leaves you eating huge sausages in the suburbs, the countryside, or worse, the UK. 

…no thanks, if you want to feel good just  set reasonable eating goals for yourself, like limiting meals to TWO plates.
Try to NOT hide the box of doughnuts, and only store food in the kitchen. Limit snacking in the bathroom and especially while bathing.  Do that, and avoid poor people, and you can live a good, healthy life. 

I feel like you just copypasted this from the transcript of one of @The Crusher's interventions. 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, munchmemory said:

I never see it as "objectifying".  It's more that I have never tired of appreciating beautiful women.  Looking at (not ogling) a gorgeous female is akin to viewing great artwork.  They both make one's heart flutter a little.  

Ovens is adorable, BTW.

Do you also like to hang gourgeous women from the walls of your home?

• Post of the Week 1