****OFFICIAL JETS VS FALCONS GAME THREAD/CONTINUE TO GET BETTER****

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's midnight in London. Let's go Jets! 2 in a row!

Mims watching how a real receiver practices. 

Sup fellas. Late for work. Just woke up. I’m callin in because **** that place, I have to watch my Jets in 29 mins. They had me getting off at 11PM last night and coming in at 8 this morning anyway wh

Posted Images

3 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

For breakfast I’m thinking either Jellied Eels in honour of the London trip or Spam and Eggs since it is apparently one of Zach’s favourite breakfast meals. 

Either way my arse will be in my green coulored pyjamas all day. 

Egg & spam? Egg, bacon & spam? Egg, bacon, sausage & spam? Spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon & spam? Or spam, spam, spam, egg & spam?

post flying GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
39 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I don’t want to speak it inti existence, but I had a vision today that Mike White was taking snaps for the Jets in this game.

I don't want to speak it into existence,  but I had a vision of an anvil falling on your shriveled, atrophy-stricken, little penis.

Shut up.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I don’t want to speak it inti existence, but I had a vision today that Mike White was taking snaps for the Jets in this game.

With 5 pass TDs to his name already, Zach hands it over with two minutes of the game to go. Nothing strange with that, all superstar QBs do that. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

And there's me making do with a bowl of cereal for breakfast.

Heading out the door now, hour and a half or so drive to the airport. Don't care what the score is as long as we beat them.

Go Jets.

Don’t they call it “porridge” out there?

Legendary @T0mShane , I saw what you did there and you should be commended for it! You’re trying to use the old legendary  “anti mojo”. It’s been a while since it’s been used here and it obviously flew over some exuberant heads here in the game thread.

I would like to personally thank you, now the Jets will pass on first down and finally have a lead going into halftime.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Normally at 630am I'm still dreaming of sexy college girls but all I can think about right now are big sweaty men running into each other. 

I just read that no rookie quarterback has ever won an NFL game in London. But this game is like on the outskirts of London, right?

SAR I

I just read that no rookie quarterback has ever won an NFL game in London. But this game is like on the outskirts of London, right?
SAR I
Jets should be right at home given they play on the outskirts of New York.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, jamesr said:

Seeing far more Jets fans than Falcons fans so far!

I just saw some photos of the stadium on Twitter and the place is decked out like it’s a Falcons home game. Now I realize technically that’s true, but I always thought that London games had decor representing both teams.

SAR I

7 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Actually, little penises are great at dodging large falling objects. They’re also more ideal for jumping fences in the nude, doing naked push-ups over broken glass, or if you’re caught pantless in a tunnel—pressed against the side, and a large-to-medium sized freight truck is passing through. 

Gsexy in da house, ya’ll!

15 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

More reverse mojo? I love it!

BTW, since you’re a billionaire philanthropist-International playboy PSL owner and proud season ticket holder. How come you’re not taking your private Jet to heathrow?

• Like 1
I just saw some photos of the stadium on Twitter and the place is decked out like it’s a Falcons home game. Now I realize technically that’s true, but I always thought that London games had decor representing both teams.
SAR I
There's quite a bit of green outside the stadium, plus some inside from what I can see.

ca717bd6939b46c6d7879a8cb9ac41cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

• Post of the Week 1
42 minutes ago, BP said:

More reverse mojo? I love it!

BTW, since you’re a billionaire philanthropist-International playboy PSL owner and proud season ticket holder. How come you’re not taking your private Jet to heathrow?

My son is too young for the vaccine, we were planning on going right to the last minute but variants and outbreaks and 7 hour flights didn’t seem prudent for him.   

SAR I

• Upvote 2