****OFFICIAL JETS VS FALCONS GAME THREAD/CONTINUE TO GET BETTER****

Just now, David Harris said:

The most frustrating football.  Like just constantly pissed off early on a Sunday morning.  Everything is TERRIBLE. Not a single thing to be happy about.

silver lining: didn't waste my whole morning checking this board and wondering if Jets would play like an NFL team, and then didn't wast my afternoon on the game

Asking this young flawed team to win on the road is a stretch.  Asking them to win in a foreign country is an impossibility.
That is some pussified woke sh*t right there. Grow a ******* pair and earn your goddam paycheck ... what we are witnessing today is an afront to all.working men ... its like the entire team from Saleh on down decided to take a European vacation on our dime.

******* joke and sad as ****.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, DoubleDecker said:

Either this is Matt Ryan's " Put Some Respect on my name" game or the league has Saleh figured out!

We have had a cupcake schedule so far and havent faced an elite QB. Ryan just happens to be the best QB we have faced so far. Even without his top weapons he is picking the secondary apart.

• Upvote 2

Wilson certainly needs to work on his accuracy/consistency. 

But, we have to make things easier for him. On that 3rd down his only options were two 15 yard outs that were completely blanked and a Corey Davis underneath 5 yards behind the line to gain. Too many deep long developing routes. The play action just isn’t working, the whole point of play action is to scheme your first read open and they are never open. 

Where’s my STAY THE COURSE guys at
Need a little of your rah rah we are gonna be good in a few years propaganda right now 
Im defeated bro .. utterly. A chance to turn the page in international tv squandered by a bad head coach.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

Kinda, but it’s not Douglas’ fault that the team isn’t ready to play in 4 out of 5 weeks. Say what you want about Wilson sucking, but it’s the defense getting thrashed on every drive.

Every week the team looks flat early.  The entire first quarter is basically a fast forward 

May as well get used to it.  This is what this season will be.  Erratic play from week to week for a young team.  Some good outings followed by some bad.  Hopefully by the end of the season the mix of good to bad is better than one good for three bad. Depressing first half.

• Upvote 4