****OFFICIAL JETS VS FALCONS GAME THREAD/CONTINUE TO GET BETTER****

Not true lol 

It is, he just won’t pull the ******* trigger and make a basic throw, probably because he knows he can’t hit the friggin Atlantic Ocean from the beach. The kid is horrible, enough already. If you want to find someone else to blame because you can’t come to terms we drafted a sh*tty QB again then blame Douglas.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

It is troublesome. Starting to not be a timing issue or just a few aberrations. issues. GM concerning. Still early and he’s still think too much.  Not giving up I. The kid at all. 

No reason to give up, but certainly it’s ok to get concerned. @JiFapono been screaming this since we drafted him. Of course everyone roasted him, but he wasn’t wrong. Personally I think the kid can pull it together but I hope he starts soon. 

Just now, sec101row23 said:

Has Zach scrambled and rushed for a first down at all this season?  I find it bizarre that he hasn’t used his legs at all this season.  Very strange. 

I want to say the only positive yardage he has is running in to the brick wall for 3 yards on the first drive.

6 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

That is some pussified woke sh*t right there. Grow a ******* pair and earn your goddam paycheck ... what we are witnessing today is an afront to all.working men ... its like the entire team from Saleh on down decided to take a European vacation on our dime.

******* joke and sad as ****.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

• Upvote 1