****OFFICIAL JETS VS FALCONS GAME THREAD/CONTINUE TO GET BETTER****

My sincerest apologies to the “ keep Sam and draft Pitts “ crowd . There were a few of you who were on that bandwagon. I also got caught up in the “ we are more than a TE away “ argument . You have a chance to grab a generational player like that you do it . 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jolot said:

My sincerest apologies to the “ keep Sam and draft Pitts “ crowd . There were a few of you who were on that bandwagon. I also got caught up in the “ we are more than a TE away “ argument . You have a chance to grab a generational player like that you do it . 

Football is a team sport.  Blaming Sam for everything was an exercise in futility 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The coaching sucks AND we’re not that good and very young.  The latter is more important.  Saw this L coming a mile away.

Thanks for calling Matt Ryan a mush all these years, @T0mShane!

Matt Ryan and his horseface was begging the Jets to take this game and the Jets were like “Nah.”

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Thoroughly outcoached today 

Keep reading this, not sure why.

At some point players have to execute, and today ours just didn’t.

I don’t see coaching as the problem today, I see players failing in all the big spots as the issue.

Coaching didn’t let the Falcons drive that last drive or make that long 3rd down comp or Wilson just take that sack.

• Upvote 2