****OFFICIAL JETS VS FALCONS GAME THREAD/CONTINUE TO GET BETTER****

Just now, Bugg said:

Runs up the middle and play action passes down 3 scores. Always huddle up. Take the full play clock. Let the defense get set. Run every first down. Slow developing passes so the defense cana ctch on.

Dude lol and the close ups of saleh with deer in headlights look completed the situation lol we’re ****ed! More mcallan for me!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

26-0 is a blowout

27-20? Not so much.

I'm not defending the Jets' performance, but that was a winnable game going into the 4th quarter.

No as someone said earlier - they didnt deserve to win.  Very very very bad on all levels. QB, running game, DL, 2ndary, play calling etc etc etc .  Hard to even analyze it since there were so many mistakes. Just endless.  Saleh is looking as bad as Gase, and thats hard to do.

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Zach Wilson is three picks away from matching Allen’s rookie season total.

He‘s played 5 games.

Try again.

Cherry picking stats.  Look at the whole picture.  I’m not saying Wilson is the second coming.  I wanted them to stick with Darnold and build elsewhere.  But five games isn’t enough of a rehearsal to judge anything.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

26-0 is a blowout

27-20? Not so much.

I'm not defending the Jets' performance, but that was a winnable game going into the 4th quarter.

Falcon aren't  good when healthy. They have no pass rush and a mediocre secondary. We should have had an easy time of it considering how depleted they we're on offense.

• Upvote 3

Just now, genot said:

Falcon aren't  good when healthy. They have no pass rush and a mediocre secondary. We should have had an easy time of it considering how depleted they we're on offense.

The falcons were missing Ridley and Gage.  Pitts was going to be the focus of their offense today and Saleh had no idea

• Upvote 1

Hard to put a finger on which was worse; an offense that did almsot nothing for 3 quarters or a defense that cannot get off the field. 

Either way this team was not prepared. Not at all. You cannot spot the other team 3 score leads before you egt interested. That's crap. 

2 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Peyton's first year is completely irrelevant today. The league was completely different back then. It is so geared to towards offense and passing now

Not to mention, even with all the facts you just stated . His first 5-6 games were still light years better than this . 

• Upvote 1