Jump to content

****OFFICIAL JETS VS FALCONS GAME THREAD/CONTINUE TO GET BETTER****


Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Unfortunately it’s Zack (again)

As bad as Zach was, and he was shot, jets double team pitts the jets win! Granted it would be a piss poor showing, but my god we walk out with a win! 

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's midnight in London. Let's go Jets! 2 in a row!

Mims watching how a real receiver practices. 

Sup fellas. Late for work. Just woke up. I’m callin in because **** that place, I have to watch my Jets in 29 mins. They had me getting off at 11PM last night and coming in at 8 this morning anyway wh

Posted Images

Just now, Bugg said:

Runs up the middle and play action passes down 3 scores. Always huddle up. Take the full play clock. Let the defense get set. Run every first down. Slow developing passes so the defense cana ctch on.

Dude lol and the close ups of saleh with deer in headlights look completed the situation lol we’re ****ed! More mcallan for me!!

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
If the Jets are so worried about slow starts , why do they keep kicking off instead of keeping the ball ?

I stated that and was told it was the dumbest take of the week by that Nuufaola jerk off
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

26-0 is a blowout

27-20? Not so much.

 

I'm not defending the Jets' performance, but that was a winnable game going into the 4th quarter.

No as someone said earlier - they didnt deserve to win.  Very very very bad on all levels. QB, running game, DL, 2ndary, play calling etc etc etc .  Hard to even analyze it since there were so many mistakes. Just endless.  Saleh is looking as bad as Gase, and thats hard to do.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Zach Wilson is three picks away from matching Allen’s rookie season total.

He‘s played 5 games.

Try again.

Cherry picking stats.  Look at the whole picture.  I’m not saying Wilson is the second coming.  I wanted them to stick with Darnold and build elsewhere.  But five games isn’t enough of a rehearsal to judge anything.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BP said:

Dude lol and the close ups of saleh with deer in headlights look completed the situation lol we’re ****ed! More mcallan for me!!

ALL GAS! NO BRAKE! Yeah, right. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

26-0 is a blowout

27-20? Not so much.

 

I'm not defending the Jets' performance, but that was a winnable game going into the 4th quarter.

Falcon aren't  good when healthy. They have no pass rush and a mediocre secondary. We should have had an easy time of it considering how depleted they we're on offense.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Peyton's first year is completely irrelevant today. The league was completely different back then. It is so geared to towards offense and passing now

Peyton was better than Zach as a rookie. Not even close

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, genot said:

Falcon aren't  good when healthy. They have no pass rush and a mediocre secondary. We should have had an easy time of it considering how depleted they we're on offense.

The falcons were missing Ridley and Gage.  Pitts was going to be the focus of their offense today and Saleh had no idea

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Runs up the middle and play action passes down 3 scores. Always huddle up. Take the full play clock. Let the defense get set. Run every first down. Slow developing passes so the defense cana ctch on.

And LaFleur was STILL slow getting plays in. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard to put a finger on which was worse; an offense that did almsot nothing for 3 quarters or a defense that cannot get off the field. 

Either way this team was not prepared. Not at all. You cannot spot the other team 3 score leads before you egt interested. That's crap. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Peyton's first year is completely irrelevant today. The league was completely different back then. It is so geared to towards offense and passing now

Not to mention, even with all the facts you just stated . His first 5-6 games were still light years better than this . 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, genot said:

What surprises me is how inaccurate he is. Even when he has a clean pocket and an open receiver. 

He's throwing behind his receivers a lot because he's holding the ball too long during his progression reads. No rhythm with his receivers whatsoever.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...