hE’s SuCh A lEaDeR

Facts

That’s all I heard all off-season, especially after he’d say some motivational crap quote. 

No, he’s fools gold. He’s counterfeit. If he was a “gold” watch, your wrist would turn green within a week of wearing it.

You can tell when a team has a good coach but bad players. They’re in the right position but the athleticism isn’t there to make the play. NOT with Saleh. Half the time players aren’t even in the right coverage to stop the offense. On 3rd and 13 the Falcons completely outcoached him and called a slant on that horrid zone they were running.

The Leader

BEDC460B-B3C5-436C-8464-1AC998F5A6D8.jpeg.f7f3f01fa2371a9a19181661306f19b5.jpeg

• Upvote 6
  • Thumb Down 21
  • WTF? 2
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Daddy Wang Doodle said:

5 games in and you're gonna make sweeping generalizations of the guy? 

Do you know what a sweeping generalization is, or are you just repeating words you’ve heard?

I posted actual downs and circumstances for his crappyness. That’s the literally opposite of sweeping generalization.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, JTJet said:

Objectively. How does he sound foolish? Other than being a bit bombastic? 

What he said is factually correct. 

Simple: They don’t like what I have to say. That’s all. They can’t refute it, they just don’t like it.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Lol delete this. 

Perfect

9 minutes ago, Facts said:

You can tell when a team has a good coach but bad players. They’re in the right position but the athleticism talent isn’t there to make the play.

Exactly what we look like 

Just now, Facts said:

Simple: They don’t like what I have to say. That’s all. They can’t refute it, they just don’t like it.

Typical I dont like what you say either. You go way over the top. 

But in this instance, you are correct. So credit where it's due. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Facts said:

That’s all I heard all off-season, especially after he’d say some motivational crap quote. 

No, he’s fools gold. He’s counterfeit. If he was a “gold” watch, your wrist would turn green within a week of wearing it.

You can tell when a team has a good coach but bad players. They’re in the right position but the athleticism isn’t there to make the play. NOT with Saleh. Half the time players aren’t even in the right coverage to stop the offense. On 3rd and 13 the Falcons completely outcoached him and called a slant on that horrid zone they were running.

The Leader

Salad needs tossed

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Facts said:

The Leader

Or their best safety was out and they got exposed

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Perfect

Exactly what we look like 

I wish that’s what they look like.

They don’t. 

Put the leagues best defense into the coverage he ran on 3rd and 13 and best case scenario is it’s 4th and 1 instead of a first down.

7 minutes ago, Facts said:

Let me guess. 

You were one of the ones who bought into his crap.

There’s a name for people like this, but i’m too much of a gentlemen to repeat it.

Yeah, sorry, forgot our roster is stacked with studs. Whoops. 

Defense had a bad day(yet we still had a chance) and our QB can't make simple NFL throws. Yes Saleh totally sucks.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Yeah, sorry, forgot our roster is stacked with studs. Whoops. 

Defense had a bad day(yet we still had a chance) and our QB can't make simple NFL throws. Yes Saleh totally sucks.

someone will be bumping this in a year or two. we’ll see who was right