• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who’s watching Red Zone? Some of the craziest finishes I’ve ever seen within a few minutes. Holy cow.

I'm surprised his jaw isnt sore from the felatio he gave Belichick and Brady last weekend. 

NFL refs just laughably bad.  As in a total none holding call and then a laughable roughing.  This is as bad as NHL reffing and that is saying something.  Game is becoming unwatchable even with two go

1 minute ago, Pichula said:

Don’t think anyone is saying that. Wilson is much more Mahomes than burrow. Totally different types of QBs 

Dude, we picked him at #2 after being told he had it all.  Passed over Fields, Jones, & Lance for him.  Right now, you feeling good about this?   I'm sure as hell not.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Irish Jet said:

Nah. League is rigged. 100%.

Yep - Pats we stopped - then a magic rouging the passer - they could beat Zack with a baseball bat and not get the call - guy drove through OL and brushed him with helmet. Refs help Pats still.

5 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Dude, we picked him at #2 after being told he had it all.  Passed over Fields, Jones, & Lance for him.  Right now, you feeling good about this?   I'm sure as hell not.

Yes he looks much better than Fields Jones and Lance 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
Just now, Prodigal Syndicate said:

He does? Jones has better stats across the board and his offense looks better.

Wilson has a few flashy plays but thats about it.

Have you been watching this game? Jones has been atrocious 

******* Vikings.

I have Theilen in my fantasy team and they literally don’t target him until they’re desperate to get into FG range in the dying seconds and he makes the plays. ******* cunts win it too. **** them.

1 minute ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

That's weird, because the jets board is the only place I have seen anybody say wilson looks better than Jones so far.

You haven’t been watching. Make Jones threw four interceptions that were dropped today. Literally ducks that hit the defenders in the hands. You aren’t watching. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, Pichula said:

You haven’t been watching. Make Jones threw four interceptions that were dropped today. Literally ducks that hit the defenders in the hands. You aren’t watching. 

Keep telling yourself that as Wilson is on pace to throw 30+ INTs.

• Upvote 1