Other NFL games today....

Beerfish

Just now, Albaniajet said:

Amaro lol.  That guy was the next Gronk according to Tony Pauline

Keller was actually pretty decent. Led us in catches 2 years in a row. He might have carved out a decent career.

Then had that devastating injury in a cheap shot that ended his career. Tore his ACL, PCL, MCL and dislocated his knee cap.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Keller was actually pretty decent. Led us in catches 2 years in a row. He might have carved out a decent career.

Then had that devastating injury in a cheap shot that ended his career. Tore his ACL, PCL, MCL and dislocated his knee cap.

I still remember watching Keller at Hofstra in 2008.  He was fast, nice hands and ran silky smooth routes

And then Sanchez happened

Just now, kevinc855 said:

To the STAY THE COURSE cultists 

We are totally gonna be better then the bills in 23 right? 

Im sure in the master plan this was factored. I mean but what do I know you are all way smarter then me

Depends on how the bills manage their roster the next 2 years.  If they arent careful, we will blow by them during our super bowl run in 2023.

• Haha 4

Just now, Beerfish said:

NFL refs just laughably bad.  As in a total none holding call and then a laughable roughing.  This is as bad as NHL reffing and that is saying something.  Game is becoming unwatchable even with to good teams.

The NFL needs to do something. It's out of hand now. Every play is "Look for a flag" and there usually is one. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Brady under pressure throws a absolutely beautiful pass to AB who then did the rest for a 62 yd td.

If you watch the Jet you would not even know things like this actually happen regularly in the NFL . Players make plays the Jets don't

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

I can’t even fathom this team competing like the Bills or Chiefs…or Browns or Chargers or any of the other 31 teams. 

Just look like they’re on another planet. A Christmas Story Crying GIF by GIF Greeting Cards
It’s not fairrrrr

If Only we drafted high enough to draft Allen or Jackson…. Or mahomes or watson