Well at least the Dolphins suck

29 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I was sick of the media praising every move they made. They made one of the all time great draft blunders in taking TUA. Even if Tua is good its still a blunder.

They look bad.

Fortunately, the Pats don't look a lot better; they won today, but barely and against one of the worst teams in the NFL; love to watch BB pout on the sidelines...

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Maxman said:

I was sick of the media praising every move they made. They made one of the all time great draft blunders in taking TUA. Even if Tua is good its still a blunder.

They look bad.

Huh, I honestly  forgot they still in the league, 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Maxman said:

They look bad.

They passed on Justin Herbert for Tua.

• Upvote 2
Just now, Anthony Jet said:

Not trolling at all. But Darnold over Allen has to be close to that especially when you consider the draft capital surrender for the right to pick Darnold 

No question 

1 hour ago, Fantasy Island said:

And yet they are better than us.  Can we get their HC in a trade?

Ewwwww yuck lol. No thank you.  One of Flores's genius plans this year was firing his OC and hiring dual OCs this year who both suck.  The guys another in a long list of failed Belichick tree Head Coaches. Dolphins fans would give you a draft pick to take the guy off their hands btw.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

Ewwwww yuck lol. No thank you.  One of Flores's genius plans this year was firing his OC and hiring dual OCs this year who both suck.  The guys another in a long list of failed Belichick tree Head Coaches. Dolphins fans would give you a draft pick to take the guy off their hands btw.

Would he fire ours?  I mean really, LePew is horrible.

31 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Im wondering if Flores is back next year.  This is year 3 of his rebuild and they are going backwards.

If your rebuild takes more than 3 years, then it has failed. Rebuilds in the NFL aren't like other sports like say the NHL where you have to restock a pipeline of players.

Year 1 - The tear down. New GM, New Coach. Gonna be bad. 

Year 2 - The rebuild. Still lose, but competitive. Making the playoffs should still be a mathematical possibility throughout October. 

Year 3 - Playoffs. No excuses. 

Dolphins killed year 1 and acquired an impressive amount of draft capital (9 picks in the 1st 2 rounds in 2020/2021). Their draft picks all look bad now. Tua is the only that hasn't outright busted from 2020 already (and it's not looking good especially with Herbert). 

Dolphins were all over the pre-season about how they were a lock for the playoffs because of the powderpuff schedule and would challenge for the division. Much like the Jets.. then the real games started. 

I think Flores / Grier survive. Like I said, the schedule for the AFC East is... weak. I think Tua come back and they win some games. Much like Gase, that gets parlayed into well if we didn't lose our (crappy) starting QB then we coulda made a run! Their owner also like Grier despite being frustrated. 

38 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Dolphins were all over the pre-season about how they were a lock for the playoffs because of the powderpuff schedule and would challenge for the division. Much like the Jets..

Really, the Jets said this?

Just now, jeremy2020 said:

My apologies, I meant the Jets looked really good in pre-season game until the real games started. 

And the Jets organization said the Jets would feast on a weak schedule and make the playoffs?  

The Jets played well in the GB preseason game and pretty much every beat writer mentioned it was preseason.

But run with it

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And the Jets organization said the Jets would feast on a weak schedule and make the playoffs?  

No, I meant that the Dolphins played super well in the the pre-seaon games then when the real games started then it got a lot harder and they didn't look as good. The Dolphins also looked great in pre-season and once the regular season started looked awful. 

The Dolphins were talking all offseason. 

I apologize that I didn't make it painstakingly, agonizingly clear that the 'much like the jets' only applied to the 2nd part. 

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Maxman said:

They look bad.

I gotta be honest, 

I'm pissed the Texans gave that game away...Because the Pats suck too...would be nice to be in the basement with all of them.

• Upvote 1