Jump to content

At least Jamal Adams and Darnold both suck.


Recommended Posts

  • Jetsfan80 changed the title to At least Jamal Adams and Darnold both suck.

I take solace in that

Still have an ember of hope we are somewhat on the right track- looking at tankathon daily helps with that. Thank you Jamal and Sam for your contributions there.

 

Adams was really good for us a lot of the time, would he be this terrible for us if we’d extended him, I think the injuries last year did something he doesn’t look like the same player. Also the karma from his black soul. He looks almost out of shape too.

  • Upvote 3
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Barkus said:

Half joking, but we could use Gase scripting the first drive of the game for us😂

He’s available as a consultant.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

This one, or any one of yours?

My posts focus on the ineptness and dysfunction of the Jets......I dont need to go to Jamal Adams or Sam Darnold to feel good. 

You know what would make me feel good? Jets wins

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

My posts focus on the ineptness and dysfunction of the Jets......I dont need to go to Jamal Adams or Sam Darnold to feel good. 

You know what would make me feel good? Jets wins

your posts focused on crying crying and some more crying

you sound like an 8 year old girl most of the time

you need to take some time off and evaluate your reactions and fake outrage 

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fusionCA said:

your post focused on crying crying and some more crying

you sound like an 8 year old girl most of the time

you need to take some time off and evaluate your reactions and fake outrage 

Because grown men obsessing over Jamal Adams like an ex they cant get over is soo....ummm....mature??

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

My posts focus on the ineptness and dysfunction of the Jets......I dont need to go to Jamal Adams or Sam Darnold to feel good. 

You know what would make me feel good? Jets wins

 

Just now, fusionCA said:

your posts focused on crying crying and some more crying

you sound like an 8 year old girl most of the time

you need to take some time off and evaluate your reactions and fake outrage 

Check This Out GIF

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kevinc855 said:

Because grown men obsessing over Jamal Adams like an ex they cant get over is soo....ummm....mature??

yes they fall in the same space as you , crying and whining 

are you not tired to start 50 posts every time the Jets lose about how ****ed up you are in your feelings? 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fusionCA said:

yes they fall in the same space as you , crying and whining 

are you not tired to start 50 posts every time the Jets lose about how ****ed up you are in your feelings? 

 

1 minute ago, fusionCA said:

yes they fall in the same space as you , crying and whining 

are you not tired to start 50 posts every time the Jets lose about how ****ed up you are in your feelings? 

 

1 minute ago, fusionCA said:

yes they fall in the same space as you , crying and whining 

are you not tired to start 50 posts every time the Jets lose about how ****ed up you are in your feelings? 

This is a Jets fan forum. Last I checked you are allowed to start a thread and talk Jets football. I start one or two threads after a game. 

I'm sorry it offends you....toughen up buttercup

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

 

 

This is a Jets fan forum. Last I checked you are allowed to start a thread and talk Jets football. I start one or two threads after a game. 

I'm sorry it offends you....toughen up buttercup

all your threads are the same  1or 10 , week 1 or week 5 

constant whining  , you can whine as much as you want , I am just pointing it out 

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

all your threads are the same  1or 10 , week 1 or week 5 

constant whining  , you can whine as much as you want , I am just pointing it out 

The team has won 3 games in the last 21....Am i supposed to be all rah rah or something?? The 2015 season I was all rah rah Jet up on here. Thats the last team we actually were positive. Not sure what you expect

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

My posts focus on the ineptness and dysfunction of the Jets......I dont need to go to Jamal Adams or Sam Darnold to feel good. 

You know what would make me feel good? Jets wins

Aww, thats nice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

My posts focus on the ineptness and dysfunction of the Jets......I dont need to go to Jamal Adams or Sam Darnold to feel good. 

You know what would make me feel good? Jets wins


Cool.  I want Jets wins too.  But we didn’t win today and now are on a bye.  So in the meantime I prefer threads like these that are fun over the kind you start.  Savvy?

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Because grown men obsessing over Jamal Adams like an ex they cant get over is soo....ummm....mature??

No one ever argued it’s mature.  It’s also fun for some of us.  Now go complain in one of the other threads and quit derailing this one.  Plenty of them available for that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

Kinda like you and Sam Darnold when his number look good?

Talking about Darnold is only cool when he does well, in lil Kev’s world.  Threads pining for him to still be here? Totally fine.  Threads bashing him when he fails?  Nah brah, quit obsessing over ex-Jets!

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

At a certain point the ineptness becomes too much that solace in other teams failures isn’t comforting.  Jamal got his pay day and is making $17M per year and Sam is set to make $23M next year, pretty sure they don’t GAF either.  Them sucking does nothing for my life.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

At a certain point the ineptness becomes too much that solace in other teams failures isn’t comforting.  Jamal got his pay day and is making $17M per year and Sam is set to make $23M next year, pretty sure they don’t GAF either.  Them sucking does nothing for my life.  

I mean, we DID get a lot of draft picks for the two of them, and the Jets didn't have to be the ones to re-sign them to those exorbitant contracts.  So at least there's that.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The only thing I liked about Gase was how he scripted the plays inthe first drive. la Fleur should benefit from doing the same.
To me the coaches and the players seem out of synch. Ulbrich coached a real clunker today. La Fleur wasn’t much better. I’ve read some snarky remarks from Jets fans about Mac Jones and his dink and dunk style.
To me he looks so much more pro ready than Zach. As a Qb you can’t rely only on the wow plays. Zach is really bad at the bread and butter plays.
The o-line deserve credit and played well today. Why Mims isn’t playing more is hard to understand. I had hoped to see Creative play calling from La Fleur but he stubbornly relies on his system instead of the skills of his players. His tight ends don’t seem to have the necessary talent, but still he keeps trotting them out there over and over again.


Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

So does that mean this thread is the pinnacle? 
 

 

is anybody paying attention to Sam Darnold? 

2 of his wins were against 2 rookie QBs playing there 1st game. and a saints team who lost 8 coaches to covid. 

he couldnt beat a good Dallas team and i dont know if Phila is a good team but he lost there too.... with 3 INTs..

no we would not be 3-2 with Sam as our QB.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, doitny said:

is anybody paying attention to Sam Darnold? 

2 of his wins were against 2 rookie QBs playing there 1st game. and a saints team who lost 8 coaches to covid. 

he couldnt beat a good Dallas team and i dont know if Phila is a good team but he lost there too.... with 3 INTs..

no we would not be 3-2 with Sam as our QB.

^^ only grown up in room 

  • Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, doitny said:

no we would not be 3-2 with Sam as our QB.

The better debate is whether the Panthers would be 5-0 with a competent QB under center.  And the obvious answer is...yes.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...