Well, At Least the Giants Suck...

5 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

They lost their #1 WR,RB, and QB in that game. What's our excuse? 

We didn't have anyone worthy of those spots in the first place? ;-)  

8 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

We lost our LT, both starting safeties, starting te,  best pass rusher, starting outside lb etc etc etc.

It's  not the same when you lose all that at the same time in a game. We had time to get the replacements up to speed. 

7 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Lol, who cares? Jets were an onside kick away from having a chance to tie the game today.  No one cares about keeping games close when you are 1-4.

If we lost Wilson, Carter, and Davis (or maybe I should say Barrios) in the same game, we wouldn't  beat a college team. 

17 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

If we lost Wilson, Carter, and Davis (or maybe I should say Barrios) in the same game, we wouldn't  beat a college team. 

You are right. The Gints are a better 1-4 team than we are. Feel better now?

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Ken Schroy said:

You are right. The Gints are a better 1-4 team than we are. Feel better now?

You want to compare the Giants to the Jets position by position? Barkley vs Carter, Jones, vs Wilson, Peppers vs whatever we are playing at S. The only place we probably  are equal or better is the defensive front 7. 

Personally I couldn't  give a crap about the Giants but they are way ahead of us. 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Dallas had 4 2nd half possessions. They scored on all 4. 

How many Punts do you think Saquon would have forced? 

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Those guys getting hurt is what made the giants defense give up 37 points?? 

Dallas has elite talent on O and a possible MVP QB who is as elite as they come.   There are very few NFL defenses today who can stop them especially at home.  

35 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Dallas had 4 2nd half possessions. They scored on all 4. 

How many Punts do you think Saquon would have forced? 

It wouldn't  have mattered if they only scored only one TD the entire second half. They still would have lost

3 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

It wouldn't  have mattered if they only scored only one TD the entire second half. They still would have lost

If the Giants defense had no chance to stop the Dallas offense then the injuries didn't matter. The Giants offense was never going to match the Dallas offense anyway. 

Regardless, no one cares about injuries.  

Giants are a roller coaster. Suck followed by SB followed by suck followed by SB...

Jets on the other hand are a tapeworm stretched out on the floor of Death Valley.

• Like 1

Leonard Williams has just 1.5 sacks, 2 TFLs, 6 QB Pressures, 4 QB Hits and 2 QB Hurries thru 5 games.

Exactly the kind of productivity for which you give up a 3 & a 5 and pay $63M over 3 years.

You suck, Maccagnan and Gettleman.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

You want to compare the Giants to the Jets position by position? Barkley vs Carter, Jones, vs Wilson, Peppers vs whatever we are playing at S. The only place we probably  are equal or better is the defensive front 7. 

Personally I couldn't  give a crap about the Giants but they are way ahead of us. 

You are what your record says you are. You know who said that?

11 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

“Way ahead” how exactly? They are basically a veteran team now and have the same record as our collection of rookies and UDFA. What potential do the Giants show? Barkley is already washed up. The giants peaked and this is it. 

7 hours ago, jgb said:

Giants are a roller coaster. Suck followed by SB followed by suck followed by SB...

Jets on the other hand are a tapeworm stretched out on the floor of Death Valley.

The Coughlin-Manning Giants will go down in history as one of the weirdest teams in NFL history. Two magical SB runs surrounded by constantly missing the playoffs and total sh*t. Just a strange team. 

• Upvote 2
46 minutes ago, Pichula said:

“Way ahead” how exactly? They are basically a veteran team now and have the same record as our collection of rookies and UDFA. What potential do the Giants show? Barkley is already washed up. The giants peaked and this is it. 

If Barkley is washed up, I would hate to think about what you would call our RB's

52 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

The Coughlin-Manning Giants will go down in history as one of the weirdest teams in NFL history. Two magical SB runs surrounded by constantly missing the playoffs and total sh*t. Just a strange team. 

Sounds like heaven to me comparatively 

• Upvote 2
14 minutes ago, jgb said:

Sounds like heaven to me comparatively 

Yep, the basic difference between the giants and jets in the Super Bowl era is that the Giants are 5-0 in the NFC title game since the merger, while the Jets are 0-4 in the AFC title game. 

It's funny how winning a few big games changes everything. 

• Sad 2