Well, At Least the Giants Suck...

27 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Yep, the basic difference between the giants and jets in the Super Bowl era is that the Giants are 5-0 in the NFC title game since the merger, while the Jets are 0-4 in the AFC title game. 

It's funny how winning a few big games changes everything. 

At this point losing some big games would be a huge step up!

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, jgb said:

Sounds like heaven to me comparatively 

Seriously.  Giants fans are a bunch of spoiled brats.  They win a Super Bowl every decade on lock (though this decade will prove difficult the longer Gettleman is there) and still find ways to complain.  Probably because like 98 % of them are also Yankees fans.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Seriously.  Giants fans are a bunch of spoiled brats.  They win a Super Bowl every decade on lock (though this decade will prove difficult the longer Gettleman is there) and still find ways to complain.  Probably because like 98 % of them are also Yankees fans.

I actually want the Jills to win it all this year. That team is balanced and fun to watch. Just please no more Brady or Mahomes.

• Upvote 2

Just now, jgb said:

I actually want the Jills to win it all this year. That team is balanced and fun to watch. Just please no more Brady or Mahomes.

I'm totally down for that.  Also, the GM, Brandon Beane, did his undergrad at my alma mater (UNCW), so that's another reason I'm willing to support the Bills. 

I had a chance to meet Beane a few years back when he came down for an event on UNCW's campus during the offseason.  I congratulated him on all his success despite me being a Jets fan.  He offered his condolences, lol.

• Sympathy 1