Your weekly presentation of how good Alijah Vera-Tucker is

fullblast

55 minutes ago, doitny said:

im sorry, maybe you didnt get the Jet Nation memo.. 

AVT is a JD draft pick. its already been decided after 5 games... he sucks...lmao

just keep this in mind in case you want to post any more videos of a JD draft pick doing good..lol

If I remember correctly most of the JD cult were disappointed with the trade up because it wasn't about collecting more draft picks they were hysterical about giving up a third....this was actually the one move they hated. lol

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

When the Jets use the Seattle pick on Tyler Linderbaum next year they will end up with a 10 year pro bowl guard and 10 year pro bowl center........for Jamal Adams.  ??

Is that the center from Iowa? My son told me to watch him and damn that fool can play. 

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Is that the center from Iowa? My son told me to watch him and damn that fool can play. 

Yes

When in doubt, take lineman from Iowa, and he can really play.   I am not opposed to moving up or back to take him around #10, and just don't worry about any more free blitzers up the A gap.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, doitny said:

dont forget Ashton. i seen him putting some nice hits and tackles yesterday. he could be a good one if we give him a chance....

and Mims looks good when he gets out there... 

people want to overreact too quick here. remember nobody was talking about Hall last year and now he is turning out to be good. 

I actually like Davis also, but many Jets fans have made up their minds on some of these players. It fits the narrative that JD sucks,  his scouts suck, MetLife sucks and the new uniform sucks (I am not a fan of the new uniform but the new logo is better than the older one).

The Jets sorely missed Javelin Guidry yesterday.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, doitny said:

actually i liked this. i am sick of the trade back for more picks. we need a few Studs not more avg players...

and im not part of a cult... i just defend him cause i dont think were giving his draft picks enough time. calling him a horrible draft picker is a little premature after one class had a year and 5 games and the 2nd only 5 games.

I agree things are always hyperbolic on both sides....you couldn't question a move he made over the summer because "in JD we trust" and now he's a horrible drafter that needs to be fired.  

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, chirorob said:

Yes

When in doubt, take lineman from Iowa, and he can really play.   I am not opposed to moving up or back to take him around #10, and just don't worry about any more free blitzers up the A gap.

you mean like mike haight?   avt is from usc and grew up in california.

2021 Draft Class may be a “foundational draft” as Salah put it.

If Zach can put his ego aside, settle in and consistently hit the basic basic throws along with the highlighters, if JD has another draft like last years, the pivot happens.

As I’ve been saying in other threads outside of Zach the most exciting thing for me is the clean cap arriving next year.  Exorcising the ghosts of the past, I’ll spare you the pain of listing then, no I won’t-

Trumaine Johnson

Quincy Enunwa

Sam Darnold

Leveon Bell

Kelechi Osemle 

Henry Anderson

ALL currently still on the books.  This off season POOF, erased and almost every damn dollar is getting put into the CURRENT team.  Cancer out, chemo done, healthy cap. New life.  Youth and picks and money to spend. It literally changes the math.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2