Go home Jim Irsay, you're drunk!

https://www.nfl.com/news/jim-irsay-predicts-colts-will-win-at-least-two-super-bowls-this-decade

Following the Indianapolis Colts blowing a 19-point lead Monday night to fall to 1-4 on the season, some fans in Indy might be feeling down about their club.

Colts owner Jim Irsay, however, is eternally optimistic that things will turn around swiftly. Irsay wrote on Twitter on Tuesday that he believes the Colts will win "at least" two Super Bowls in the next 10 years.

Next he'll be posting memes about the Germans bombing Pearl Harbour and "you're telling me there's a chance?!?!??" :D 

The Colts drafted John Elway, Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck with # 1 overall picks and only have 1 Super Bowl to show for it.

The biggest reason why?  Their drugged up owner.  The # 2 reason:  The cheating Patriots.

• Confused 1
2 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Well, its well known he does like to drink

And other stuff, too, I think was the story I heard?  Owning an NFL team must be the best job in the world because you can get away with anything.  If anyone doesn't feel that some people have too much money, here is an excerpt from his Wikipedia page:

Notable memorabilia collection[edit]

Outside of football, Irsay has made significant investments in music and memorabilia. In 2001 Irsay purchased the original manuscript of On the Road, or "the scroll": a continuous, one hundred twenty-foot scroll of tracing paper sheets that Jack Kerouac cut to size and taped together, for $2.43 million. On May 5, 2018, he purchased an original printing of the 1939 book Alcoholics Anonymous with notes handwritten by the author Bill Wilson, cofounder of AA, for $2.4 million at auction.[16]

Irsay has purchased guitars originally owned by Elvis Presley,[17] George Harrison, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Jerry Garcia ("Tiger"),[17] Prince, Les Paul’s 1954 Black Beauty[18] and other notable performers.[19] His purchases have set records: in 2014 he bought the electric guitar that Bob Dylan played at Newport for just under US$1 million[20] and in 2017 he paid US$2.2 million for a Ludwig drum set belonging to Ringo Starr.[21] On June 20, 2019, Irsay paid a record $3.975 million for a guitar, known as The Black Strat, formerly owned by Pink Floyd guitarist David Gilmour.[22]

• Upvote 1

If you look from 1970 every 10 years there is a “dynasty” I wonder what team will own the 2020’s… 

But anyways in this rigged league I wouldn’t be surprised if the colts pulled 2 this decade 🤷‍♂️