Jets 1-10 on the Road

kevinc855

13 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Last 11 road games (2020 and 2021 season so far)

1 win 

Pathetic 

Worst era of Jets football in a long time 

Their record in the 2020 season was 2-14

Their record in the 2021 season up to now is 1-4

They won 1 home game last season and 1 so far this season

Shocking to find out their road record is 1-10

Who would have guessed???  Thanks for pointing that out to us

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I don’t think he meant throwing Hero balls all game, as Opposed to getting into a rhythm  and not overthinking it. Least I freaking hope so. 

If you listen to what he said as opposed to the editorialized version spewed by our distinguished home press its pretty obvious that he meant this.   

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

If you listen to what he said as opposed to the editorialized version spewed by our distinguished home press its pretty obvious that he meant this.   

I honestly didn’t listen to it. Lucky guess. Plus I don’t think my heart could handle it of he really thought the solution was to throw more balls into double and triple coverage so Corey Davis can tip drill it to the defense. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I honestly didn’t listen to it. Lucky guess. Plus I don’t think my heart could handle it of he really thought the solution was to throw more balls into double and triple coverage so Corey Davis can tip drill it to the defense. 

Reading more of the detail is was very much about "stop overthinking and just play football".

Easy to say, much harder to do. I guess we'll see how it goes, and how long it lasts.

Reminds me of this ...

910nQ3vKG1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Pretty good then because you pretty much quoted him exactly.  He said hes been overthinking the easy throws, trying to be perfect and screwing them up.  Wants to get back to just letting it rip, throwing and getting into a rhythm.

It wasnt even slightly hard for deteriorating brain to absorb the meaning of

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Oh im sorry I forgot I should be content with the 1-10 because the Jets are going to build Through the draft and be good in 7 years 

You are completely entitled to be upset and to share those feelings.

But not every thought or feeling needs a new thread. Especially when those thoughts and feelings are "The Jets have sucked recently" which is something I think we're all keenly aware of.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, UntouchableCrew said:

But not every thought or feeling needs a new thread. Especially when those thoughts and feelings are "The Jets have sucked recently" which is something I think we're all keenly aware of.

There is nothing else to talk about... nothing positive.... wake up

1 hour ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I would love to have  something positive to actually post. Trust me when I do, I will. 

47 minutes ago, JETSY14 said:

There is nothing else to talk about... nothing positive.... wake up

16 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

I would love to have  something positive to actually post. Trust me when I do, I will. 

Who said you needed to post positive stuff?

I said "the Jets being bad on the road in the last two years" is not worthy of a new thread. It's obvious and can be discussed in a wide variety of other threads.