Lmao nfl is a joke

I dabble in sports betting, nothing crazy. Haven't bet nearly what I normally do on NFL this year because I really am starting to think the fix is in. Last night's ending to the LA/SF MLB game was a joke too. And there are zero repercussions in any leagues, EVER. That fact just drives home that I think it's fixed. 

Edit: AEW sh*ts all over the NFL. Yes I'm being serious. 

• Upvote 1

On Sunday late in the game NE had a long 3rd down to keep their last drive going. I decided to take a piss because I knew in my heart and said it out loud that when Mac Jones failed the refs would bail out NE with some phantom call, and that is exactly what happened. Refs in the NFL are FAR too willing to throw 3rd down penalties on completely non-existent or ticky-tac plays for the "elite" teams in the NFL. It is so obvious and so so annoying. I mean seriously what is the first thing they say on a 3rd down stop? "NO FLAG" like it is a complete surprise.

• Upvote 2

I honestly feel like they should just hand Brady the trophy right now. What's the point in finishing the season? It's so obvious everyone - the NFL, the networks - want Brady to get another Super Bowl. Maybe this is conspiracy theory nut job material but I swear every time I see the Bucs play it's a feeling that I can't shake 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, JiFapono said:

That was officially the last time I will ever watch a regular season NFL game in which the NY Jets are not participants.  As the title clearly states, the NFL is a joke.  An absolute ******* disaster of a product.  It's pure an absolute dog sh*t.  The officiating is terrible.  It's almost like they're just point and laughing at their viewers at this point.  Just calling you stupid and you dont know what you watching.  And the ref sticking his nose between Brady and a defender on a live ball INT scenario might be the most embarrassing moment in the history of this league and then the cherry on top with the ******* taunting penalties?  Embarrassing. 

The NFL sucks. 

To be fair I’m not sure they give two shits about the guy who knows anything about the game anymore. They give a shit about the guys gambling watching the score and the guys gambling staring at their fantasy football app. They think they already got guys like most of us so why care? They are more interested in the casual viewer who wants  to be entertain rather then enjoy an actual game. They turned the NFL in a reality show quite honestly. I hate reality shows. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

To be fair I’m not sure they give two sh*ts about the guy who knows anything about the game anymore. They give a sh*t about the guys gambling watching the score and the guys gambling staring at their fantasy football app. They think they already got guys like most of us so why care? They are more interested in the casual viewer who wants  to be entertain rather then enjoy an actual game. They turned the NFL in a reality show quite honestly. I hate reality shows. 

That’s the thing though. Sports is the OG reality show, and certain sports people (the mob) tried to “fix” that reality much in the way they do on regular “reality shows”. It’s not needed. Let sports breath. 

The giants/dodgers epic game five ended on a borderline check swing call. These guys have no situational awareness. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

I honestly feel like they should just hand Brady the trophy right now. What's the point in finishing the season? It's so obvious everyone - the NFL, the networks - want Brady to get another Super Bowl. Maybe this is conspiracy theory nut job material but I swear every time I see the Bucs play it's a feeling that I can't shake 

Tampa vs Bills Super Bowl. Josh Allen gets ejected for running a Tampa Bay defender over and landing on him. Another ref literally throws a block for Brady as he hits Gronk on the game winning touchdown. We suffer through another few years of Brady and Gronk commercials. Book it. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Tampa vs Bills Super Bowl. Josh Allen gets ejected for running a Tampa Bay defender over and landing on him. Another ref literally throws a block for Brady as he hits Gronk on the game winning touchdown. We suffer through another few years of Brady and Gronk commercials. Book it. 

If the Bills play Tamp in the Super Bowl I don't think I'll even watch it. There will be no point. I'll just change the 0-4 carving on my arm to 0-5 on the night of the championship games

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

If the Bills play Tamp in the Super Bowl I don't think I'll even watch it. There will be no point. I'll just change the 0-4 carving on my arm to 0-5 on the night of the championship games

I’ll watch for you and I’ll use food references to let you know how it’s going. If I type Korean twice fried chicken you might want to turn the game on, if I type tofu? Get to carving! 

• Haha 1