Fixing Zach Wilson is simple

hmhertz

Hire John Beck. He was the guy who turned JW into one of the hottest prospects in the '21 draft.

They communicate well, Beck has become a Guru developing QBs. Benefits for JB opportunities

for future hot coaching opportunities, if he wants to stay independent source , great pub.

Benefit for JD a franchise QB and a job saver. JW needs a friend and his mentor

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Sammybighead said:

The key to fixing zach is simple. This season is lost and never was gonna be a playoff run. Therefore, let him stink up the joint. Eventually, by the end of the season, he'll show us that he's starting to adapt and gets it or he'll be just another qb disappointment for the jets.

Therefore, the key to fixing him is do nothing, watch and wait.

Pretty dead on post.   Personally, watching our QBs "stink up the joint" has gone into the realm of absurdity.   It has become painful watching our QB draft picks, one after another, just not "get it".    At some point, we just need a glimmer of hope.  Let's see if Wilson* at least begins to provide it.

*I know something is wrong when lately I'm referring to him as Wilson, not Zack.   Bloom off the rose?

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I like how this Beck takes care of business (faked for the classic Antonioni flick, of course) after a blown amp and patch cord.  

I was NOT expecting to read a Michelangelo Antonioni reference in this forum. Well done!

Here's a picture of Monica Vitti, because why not?

image.png.795f7979060409c9417d45b3e1c283f1.png

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

57 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Think it's a typo.   I assumed Zack Wilson as Beck has worked with him.

The same typo twice in one post? He typed it in the first line and the last line. That takes a special talent to get your supposed FQB's name wrong twice in the same post...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, hmhertz said:

Hire John Beck. He was the guy who turned JW into one of the hottest prospects in the '21 draft.

They communicate well, Beck has become a Guru developing QBs. Benefits for JB opportunities

for future hot coaching opportunities, if he wants to stay independent source , great pub.

Hire someone that Zach has already hired?

Brilliant! 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, hmhertz said:

i was thinking this too. but he probably was asked already and didnt want to leave Utah.

he probably has a nice life there and to leave it and come here so the media and fan base can overreact and kill him if Zach doesnt turn into Peyton Manning after 2 games.. 

i wouldnt. 

• Upvote 1

"Lack of instincts for the position of quarterback. He looks like a “manufactured QB,” In other words, he looks like a good athlete who was trained and well-coached to be a quarterback. He does not at all look like someone who was born to be a quarterback."

-Daniel Kelly (my new hero)

• Upvote 2