What is a Yahoo! Slurp Spider?

Alk

This person Alk im assuming you all know him? He really gives me the creeps he seems to be one of the ones you are warned about on the internet.Im going to keep my distance and not converse with him anymore.

Good idea. You should avoid this entire site. Hurry. I'll distract him while you escape.

Just signed up? So you treat new people unfair? I may have just signed up but im a good judge of people and character.If you feel the need to debate bring it on.

We welcome other fans here for discussion and opinions- it makes this the great site that it is- so you will have to get used to it is all we are saying- Alk is a veteran and good person here as well as the other than all Jet fans that take up residence at jetnation

Just signed up? So you treat new people unfair? I may have just signed up but im a good judge of people and character.If you feel the need to debate bring it on.

How did I treat you unfair? All I said is for someone new here you seemed to know everyone already. That is pretty cool if you ask me. It must mean that you are a quick study. Book smart you definitely are.

If you took that to mean that you were a former user, who now had a new name, well that is clearly not what I said. So if you think that I am implying that you are someone else then that one is clearly on you.

I happen to be a terrible judge of people and character. And I happen to like you a lot. So forgive me if I am a bit skeptical.

;)

How did I treat you unfair? All I said is for someone new here you seemed to know everyone already. That is pretty cool if you ask me. It must mean that you are a quick study. Book smart you definitely are.

If you took that to mean that you were a former user, who now had a new name, well that is clearly not what I said. So if you think that I am implying that you are someone else then that one is clearly on you.

I happen to be a terrible judge of people and character. And I happen to like you a lot. So forgive me if I am a bit skeptical.

;)

What kind of loser would pretend to be someone he's not just to gain the trust of others for his own personal advantage?

• 3 months later...